Watch out China - Del Boy is coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Facebook can't be accessed in China as the Chinese government blocks it. DF is going to be lost without it. The Chinese have Weibo, a government approved social network website. So maybe DF will have to learn to say "Weibo me" instead of "FB/Tweet me". Although it'll all be in Mandarin or Cantonese!

Training manual according to DF ..
Don`t talk to the people, talk at them or over them.
Wear your lipstick tilted upwards at the edges to make yourself resemble The Joker from Batman.
Write a book or six and it gives you something to brag oops talk about.
Form half a dozen facebook groups all about yourself but tell the mugs oops I mean lovely people who join them that it`s all about them.
Stand in front of a mirror and practise lying with a straight face then progress to lying with a smile on your face, it`s easier than you think.
Practise your singing scales to perfect your voice, as so "MEEEEE ME MEEEEE, MEEE, ME "
Encourage your employers to support charity because it really does begin at home, or rather your best mate`s home.
Bribe oops I mean donate freebies to your friends so they can write all about you oops I mean the freebies and call it their blog.
Stroke a rhinocerous and feel its hide, then grow your own.
Never ever ever give up on anything because you`re always 100% right and keep pecking other peoples heads until they too admit you`re always 100% right.
Finally, believe in yourself at all times and live your life on screen, on air, on facebook, on twitter and sod reality.

Don't forget never say please or thank you when demanding a model or guest, director, floor manager, producer to do something because after all, it's all about Debbie bossy mcpushy Flint, at no time must a QVC employee forget that.

Is there such a thing as a British accent:smirk:

I am old enough to remember when there was one, and BBC announcers spoke the Queen's English - there are those that may mock, BUT at least they were easily understood in their clear and concise diction !!! but sadly that time is now as far distant as when 6d bought a big bar of Cadbury's chocolate !

I didn't know anything about Debbie Flint so recently read her CV and it is impressive. It seems that it is only a minority of people who do not like her, but Debbie Flint is clearly highly thought of by her employer and they would not have chosen her - yes chosen her for such a venture had they not the utmost confidence in her abilities.

Facebook can't be accessed in China as the Chinese government blocks it. DF is going to be lost without it. The Chinese have Weibo, a government approved social network website. So maybe DF will have to learn to say "Weibo me" instead of "FB/Tweet me". Although it'll all be in Mandarin or Cantonese!

just had a thought how on earth would you be able to interpret debbie flints rudeness.... i mean forthright manner on screen

I didn't know anything about Debbie Flint so recently read her CV and it is impressive. It seems that it is only a minority of people who do not like her, but Debbie Flint is clearly highly thought of by her employer and they would not have chosen her - yes chosen her for such a venture had they not the utmost confidence in her abilities.

i dont hate debbie flint really i dont. i find her quite funny but i dont find her impressive sorry miss ellie. she is just a normal person selling stuff on qvc.

i dont hate debbie flint really i dont. i find her quite funny but i dont find her impressive sorry miss ellie. she is just a normal person selling stuff on qvc.

Fair enough Boffy. I accept that you don't find her impressive. Perhaps the word 'impressive' was not the right word. . I perhaps should have used the word 'comprehensive' which is a better description for the CV. It is clear that she has lots of things to bring to any table. Mind you, if you read the resume of all the presenters they all have a varied background in TV for example. Debbie Flint is a 'normal' person as you say, as far as you can say that anyone who appears on TV is 'normal' but she has done a lot of varied things and it speaks for itself that QVC have chosen her to do this.

I bet DF would go to the opening of an envelope, let alone China, if it was to score her some brownie points.

Fair enough Boffy. I accept that you don't find her impressive. Perhaps the word 'impressive' was not the right word. . I perhaps should have used the word 'comprehensive' which is a better description for the CV. It is clear that she has lots of things to bring to any table. Mind you, if you read the resume of all the presenters they all have a varied background in TV for example. Debbie Flint is a 'normal' person as you say, as far as you can say that anyone who appears on TV is 'normal' but she has done a lot of varied things and it speaks for itself that QVC have chosen her to do this.

I have read the Cv's of people I know really well and they bear NO resemblance to the actual persons ability and true personality. they are professionally written and it is an art in itself to be able to read them and filter out the s&&t.

Remember the old transparent maintenance engineer type of titles.

its not a job most of the presenters would want being away from children or elderly parents etc..debbie is outgoing and likes to try new things. she would be up for the adventure. i think pippa is impressive but not debbie flint. but then some would disagree lol

Latest posts

Back