Watch out China - Del Boy is coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh god, can you imagine the pontificating she'll be doing upon her return: "Of course, when I was in China"; "I found in China really interesting because..."; "Of course I was really lucky to be chosen to go to China for QVC"... etc etc. Her shouty ordering people what to do routine will go down very well there - I've always found the Chinese to be very complicit in the face of authority on their home turf. Doubtless this is why Q chose DF to go, rather than some simpering baby like Chuntley, whom the Chinese would find ridiculous.

In those far off halcyon days when QVC was THE top jewellery retailer, I remember Julia and Alison K going off on a jolly to China, to see where all the jewellery was made. (don't ask my why).

Much is made on here as to DF going to China, but again I wonder WHY ??? for what purpose ? There is no jewellery now to speak of - not the proper stuff anyway. So perhaps she will be reporting on the fashion sweat shops that churn out most of Q's poly/elastene for all the 'big' names of Q.

In those far off halcyon days when QVC was THE top jewellery retailer, I remember Julia and Alison K going off on a jolly to China, to see where all the jewellery was made. (don't ask my why).

Much is made on here as to DF going to China, but again I wonder WHY ??? for what purpose ? There is no jewellery now to speak of - not the proper stuff anyway. So perhaps she will be reporting on the fashion sweat shops that churn out most of Q's poly/elastene for all the 'big' names of Q.

And has been recently been suggested by someone, maybe she'll visit one of these hangar-sized warehouses full of modal and elastane clothes and watch the poor Chinese sweatshop workers whose lives are dedicated solely to sewing in 'Michelle Hope', 'Diane Gilman', 'Attitudes by Rene' etc labels in the back of generic stock once the 'designer' has made a choice.

From the horse's mouth - Facebook post from Debbie Flint:

"Ok so it's official! I'm going to qvc china for three weeks in April to help train qvc presenters! Can't wait! Very proud to have been chosen, it's an honour. Have done lots of training in the past, and been a presenter manager, so am looking forward to blowing away the cobwebs on those skills and also especially looking fwd to the whole experience."

"Ok so it's official! I'm going to qvc china for three weeks in April to help train qvc presenters! Can't wait! Very proud to have been chosen, it's an honour. Have done lots of training in the past, and been a presenter manager, so am looking forward to blowing away the cobwebs on those skills and also especially looking fwd to the whole experience."

As if you can trust anything the horse says!!

I see she has talked herself up already.

No doubt her fans are one one hand orgasmic at her "honour" and devastated at missing her for 3 whole weeks.

Maybe it was like a scene from a Carry On movie ? All the presenters lined up and the boss asks for a volunteer to step forward and all but DF take a step backwards then they all punch the air as they walk out of the office and plan what they`re gonna do whilst she`s away ?

Latest posts

Back