Watch out China - Del Boy is coming!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some Chinese finger point with their middle finger without realising Western connotation! Wonder what they'll make of hers?!

She should take Jill Franks with her as well, then I can dare to switch Q on in the evenings.

The Chinese are known for their cruelty to animals, we may never hear of her again.

Nah, DF is always going on about how she is a professional trainer and takes seminars on speaking and whatever.

Perhaps her mate Sharon will be standing in for her on QVC.

Or maybe she'll look for someone to translate her books into Mandarin? Whatever business she's going for, self-promotion won't exactly be the last thing on her agenda.

The Chinese are notorious for good manners and politeness so maybe DF might learn how not to interrupt and to let the other person talk about themselves instead of it being all about her. Mind you there`s a pink pig flying past me as I speak ...

At least while she's in China I might actually get a chance to watch some of the shows. At the moment, as soon as I see that she's the presenter, I change channels in less time that it takes her to mention tweeting.

At least while she's in China I might actually get a chance to watch some of the shows. At the moment, as soon as I see that she's the presenter, I change channels in less time that it takes her to mention tweeting.

I know what you mean. I turned on QVC the other day and there she was, my sister who tolerates QVC said "Is she ALWAYS there?" I know we don't have to watch but sometimes there's a show I really want to see but if she is presenting I switch off.

i believe chloe is single to? at least she was when i last watched her as she way saying about living just her and her dog

They wouldn't allow Miss Shouty Everton on a plane anyway, have you seen the amount of her lacquer she sprays on? The woman's a walking fire hazard.

trying to imagine debbie sharing her techniques. if you shout to the customers "GET IT NOW" they will comply

Latest posts

Back