These Tiffany Lamps...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
nice or naff ?
I'm strangely drawn to some of them,but have a very modern home style.
Has anyone bought any?

Yes I bought one a couple of years ago, it's gorgeous, really pretty when lit and everyone that visits comments on it. I was looking at the one that's £180 with a blue background and am tempted but it's a bit pricey. Nice though. Not so keen on the novelty ones.

I think it very much depends on your style of home LS. Mine is quite modern and I probably wouldn't have a Tiffany lamp (although sometimes a quirky, out of place object can look pretty cool!) but in the right setting I think some of them look really good.

I love them Squeezy and they are beautifully made but sadly I can't fit in as many as I'd like to. Here are mine, the first one is in my living room and the second pic is one of a pair of bedside lamps. I think they suit my Victorian dolls house. :giggle:

Attachments

• DSCN2114.jpg
    DSCN2114.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCN1721.jpg
    DSCN1721.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 259
I love them Squeezy and they are beautifully made but sadly I can't fit in as many as I'd like to. Here are mine, the first one is in my living room and the second pic is one of a pair of bedside lamps. I think they suit my Victorian dolls house. :giggle:

Ooooh you've got the blue one I was talking about. Are you happy with it, does it give out much light or does the blue colouring take some of it off? If you know what I mean. Am still tempted.

My husband and I bought some before Christmas and have bought ... yes ... the cupcake!! novelty lamp because I like it and think it's fun. Now it might not be to everyone's taste but I think it will make me smile. If it doesn't it can go back. Will probably use it as a sort of nightlight in the hall kind of thing.

We bought the 2 sets of the Rennie Macintosh styles last year right before Christmas and love them. Two are in the living room and two are in my husband's home office. They provide excellent lighting like any lamp but also add a lot of ambience. I think that they would look good in any home, traditional or modern. It's all in how you present it.

Oh yes, even though it's not on the website now, I got a poinsettia lamp last December and it's by my bedside, looks fantastic when it's dark and makes me feel all cozy

I like so many of them but the credit card can only be burdened with so much.:bear:

never mind the lamps, who's the totty in the shorts on that pic? got a box of tissues handy too i see.... v wise.

Lovely lamps!! Wish I could fit in more lamps (need more rooms!). I really enjoy the ones I've bought over the last few months.

Ooooh you've got the blue one I was talking about. Are you happy with it, does it give out much light or does the blue colouring take some of it off? If you know what I mean. Am still tempted.
I didn't see the presentation and it doesn't look like mine going by the web picture. :wonder: However, if it is the same one then I can tell you it's stunning when lit and the colours really show up and it gives quite a lot of light because it has such a large shade. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed with it.

never mind the lamps, who's the totty in the shorts on that pic? got a box of tissues handy too i see.... v wise.

LOL you tart. :grin: That's my lovely Dad who passed away 25 years ago Burlz and he was a handsome devil. Here's another pic of him aged 63, taken 6 months before he died and I'm sure he would have seen the funny side of your comment Burlz. :happy:

Attachments

• Dad  - Last Family Holiday.jpg
    Dad - Last Family Holiday.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 218

I didn't see the presentation and it doesn't look like mine going by the web picture. :wonder: However, if it is the same one then I can tell you it's stunning when lit and the colours really show up and it gives quite a lot of light because it has such a large shade. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed with it.

Thanks, just checked out the web pic and it's completely different to the lamp they showed which was predominately blue. Hope people don't buy it from the web picture as it doesn't look like that. I think it's the same as your one, wish it was on easy pay.

My son bought me the peacock one for my Christmas about 3 years ago then he gave the Tulip Novelty Lamp and I have the Cat one on cheque hold as a treat for myself. I do like the novelty ones but noticed a bigger lamp with dragonflies on which I really liked but I am in skint mode at the moment so will do so serious saving so I can have it in time for Christmas.

I just love the peacock lamp I've had so many compliments about it, and it is always noticed when someone comes in, the Tulip lamp is so dainty and gives off a gentle glow which is really nice in my bedroom if I don't want to be completely in the dark.

piper

I have a Father Christmas lamp that is really lovely. Got it about 4 years ago on QVC.

its funny, I'm strangely drawn to them as well and I have quite a modern house too, but really fancy a standard lamp with red in it to match the colour scheme in my living room, also a wee one in the hall would look good and two beside cabinet lights would be fab! oh no stop me now, cant afford these lamps! :heartbroke:

Our house is modern (built 10yrs ago) and we have 4 Tiffany lamps, a Standard and matching table lamp in the front room, a small table lamp in the hall, and a twin flower lamp in the visitors bedroom. I really like them, and I'm on the lookout for another for the dining room. :happy:

Latest posts

Back