The Letter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Scary & welcome. 'The Letter' is what QVC sends those of us who have sent back 50% of their purchases over a year's shopping. Many forumites feel it is very unfair and makes a mockery of the " no quibble" money back guarantee.
There is also 'The phone call' which you may get as well/instead.

If QVC consider a customer has returned 'too many' items under their 30 day 'unconditional' (yeh, right!) money back guarantee then they will send 'the letter' informing said customer, and warning that their account may be closed if their returns rate doesn't imnprove. I think the rate is over 50%-and it relates to number of returns not value. So if you send back 3 out of 4 items but retain a very expensive item, they will consider that too high. Anf annoyingly, when it happened to me they had included several items returnded due to wrong item/colour size sent and an item that arrived broken! I argued my case and they have never spoken to me about it again ( about 2 years ago, now.)

Oh heck I'd better watch it then. I don't order as much as I used to, as I use to do card making & often used something then sent it back with bits missing.
I think when you first watch QVC, you tend to go a bit over the top, then common sense kicks in.
Judging by everyone's remarks, JF seems to be the most hated presenter. I have to agree, everything is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. She needs to GO!

Latest posts

Back