Tablet PC TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been looking at the little Google tablet somewhere on line, that seems ok for the money

Hubby highly approves of this and he is a techie/nerd!! He wants a 10 inch though (don't we all? Fnar fnar!!), the only reason he's not buying one.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Prestigio 9.7" Android 4.0 Tablet with 1GB RAM 8GB Flash Memory & Accessories
Item Number: 502195
QVC Price £230.00
Today's Special Value Price £199.92

Availability In stock
UK P&P £9.95

Description

Prestigio 9.7" Android 4.0 tablet with 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash memory and accessories. Experience the forefront of tablet technology with this powerful Android device boasting an ARM Cortex processor, a stunning back-lit ISP touchscreen display, a stylish leather pouch for safe portability and up to six hours of battery life. Enjoy stylish, hands-on multimedia entertainment with this fantastic 9.7" Android tablet from Prestigio.
Smooth performance and fast browsing – this powerful device has everything you need to enjoy a smooth tablet experience. As well as a tablet-optimised Android 4.0 operating system, it packs in 1GB of memory.

Stay connected with built-in Wi-Fi – get a strong connection both at home and at wireless hotspots out and about for smooth browsing with built-in wireless-N technology.

Connect easily to your HDTV – you can share videos and pictures from your Prestigio with family and friends in all their HD glory thanks to the tablet's mini HDMI port. The port allows you to hook the device up to an HDTV quickly and easily using the included HDMI lead.

Discover a world of apps – whether you want to edit spreadsheets on the go or unwind with a game, you'll find a wealth of fun and useful apps waiting to be discovered in the Google Play app store. This tablet also comes with a host of apps to use right out of the box.

Added value from QVC – we've added a few extras to the package as well, to get you started; headphones, a screen protector, an HDMI cable for sharing your videos and pictures on an HDTV and an 8GB Micro SD card to effectively double your tablet's data storage.

What's in the box?

Prestigio 9.7" tablet
USB cable
Power supply
Quick guide
Warranty card
Dedicated leather pouch

Added value

In-ear headphones
8GB Micro SD card
Screen protector
HDMI cable

Talk Me Through It customer support - if you have any difficulties with setup and beyond, the Talk Me Through It team will be on hand with all the gadget advice and support you'll need. Find out more…

Technical specifications:

Operating system: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Display: 9.7" back-lit LED ISP and Matrix Multi Touch with 4-way G sensor
Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 (1GHz)
Memory: 1GB RAM
Data storage: 8GB (Flash)
Audio: built-in stereo speakers and mic
Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi
Webcam: 0.3MP front webcam
Power Source: lithium polymer battery (up to six hours battery life)
Dimensions (l x w x d): 24.1cm x 18.7cm x 0.96cm (9.5" x 7.4" x 0.4")
Weight: 610g

Input/output:

MicroSD card
HDMI out
USB 2.0 high speed port
3.5mm earphone

System requirements:

Hardware: IBM PC or compatible PC, notebook or Macintosh with USB port
Operation system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Linux 2.4 and Mac OS 10.6.7 or above

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.502195

I was looking at this tablet last night and I do love the portability of it for browsing. Think it would be brilliant to take to family history group if I could get on Ancestry sites with it as there's not many computers there for use. I'm a complete ignoramus though about these sort of things, so can someone tell me what a tablet can do? Is it just for browsing the internet or can you write notes and things on it as well?

Thanks.

So what's this TSV like then?
I was going to have a look on Amazon today for a tablet doo-dah today! Do I just get the TSV and use my £10 off voucher? The three easy payments is also tempting!

HELP !!
Is this any better than the ones I have seen on E-bay for half the price, they all have android 4 etc ??
I know that I wont get easy pay other then with Q but is this really a good buy or another rip off??
I haven't bought any thing from Q for nearly 2 years now is this the item to break my spending fast??

So what's this TSV like then?
I was going to have a look on Amazon today for a tablet doo-dah today! Do I just get the TSV and use my £10 off voucher? The three easy payments is also tempting!

Sorry cant help you with whether you should buy this TSV but

you cant use the £10 off with EP TC

I would like to know whats the difference between a tablet and an Ipad
and what are the advantages and disadvantages with either

They're both tablets. The ipad is just Apple's version. With a lot of them you can expand the memory with a card, but you can't do that with Apple. Apple products are very restricted. You can't customize it much either, whereas with the Android ones you can pretty much do what you like with them. On the plus side, Apple products look pretty :p Other than the software they're pretty much the same across the board.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

The written blurb says 1GB ram, but time and again on the video they said it has built-in 8GB ram, as well as the supplied 8GB card you can put into it (and you can put in up to a 32GB card if you want to).

Have I misunderstood what they said?

Has anyone gone for the TSV yet?
I have been googling as well, and am more confused than I was before!
I might just slip one in my basket, and try it!

They're both tablets. The ipad is just Apple's version. With a lot of them you can expand the memory with a card, but you can't do that with Apple. Apple products are very restricted. You can't customize it much either, whereas with the Android ones you can pretty much do what you like with them. On the plus side, Apple products look pretty :p Other than the software they're pretty much the same across the board.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Sorry but I disagree. The iPad is in a league of its own. All the others on the market are wannabes

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

Sorry but I disagree. The iPad is in a league of its own. All the others on the market are wannabes

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

I agree plus with apple IOS you know it will work on your apple device. There is a very valid reason why they are market leader :wink:

Latest posts

Back