Stylists

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Watching the Morning Show, the 'stylist' looked a mess, she couldn't even tie her hair up properly before appearing on air. This seems to be 'ok' now, to look like a used dishrag when on the telly.

We've discussed 'stylists' before, but in the D/Mail today , there is a 2 page spread which shows celebrities and the stylists who dress them, and how they look in the fashions stakes. A real eye opener - most of them got dressed in the dark while drunk, methinks.

Morning Style today was an example of so called "style " I didnt see much on offer .

But the main problem was the non stop high volume chatter between Kathy and the stylist.They didnt stop to draw breath .The stylist/guest could talk for England .The poor models stuck in the middle looked so uncomfortable.

At least on IW they treat the models like they can string two words together.

I caught the last 10-15 minutes of that morning style show, it seemed like a contest to talk over each other while the model just stood awkwardly being prodded.

There seems to be a lot of sales patter about 'layering' and how to 'layer'. A technique to shift more stock, if ever I heard one. Just how thick do the sales staff think we are? I'm not so stupid I need to be told what order my clothes should go in ������

Imo it was two hours of how not to dress, I think it was the worst morning style yet, or maybe that was because it was too long , it just seemed to get worse.

Latest posts

Back