Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't understand the most recent post about fake profiles- anyone enlighten me?

Did you see the one pointing out that other retailers had been mentioned without the mods slapping wrists and she was called "the class sneak"!

Gawd knows re the fake profiles, can only assume it related to a post the mods subsequently pulled

As for the person endlessly banging on about posts mentioning retailers not being pulled, it was cos she mentioned a retailer and her comment got pulled so she got the raging hump as the mods had missed some posts on the 'DF is a shameless plugger' thread also mentioning other retailers. Teensy bit tragic.

I'm not on Facebook and have no desire to be, but I have been following this thread. It's about time that the QVC fans on FB, who bleat on about how fantastic QVC is and repeat questions that have already been answered, realised that there are other retailers (hundreds of them) who sell things, other than QVC and that many times the same product can be bought from them and at a cheaper price. Whilst I have sympathy for those who are housebound, they should simply search for the product elsewhere.

And as for the posts about DF advertising her products, tea room, books etc, if I was on FB I would be backing those who say she should concentrate on what she's paid to do, rather than using QVC as a free advertising company.

And whatever she thinks, she isn't indispensable because no one is, irrespective of the job that they do.

Its a guilty pleasure having a nose everyday, the binlids drinking the koolaid by the gallon(I think they get it delivered QVC charge £7.95 for the p&p), and the outraged at things going round. The random requests for brands to come to QVC.

Oh one the other day which we missed here. Someone asked since we had a special relationship with the US again. With the PM meeting and striking a trade deal with the donald. Would we now be able to order direct from QVC US? No, it seems.

Its a guilty pleasure having a nose everyday, the binlids drinking the koolaid by the gallon(I think they get it delivered QVC charge £7.95 for the p&p), and the outraged at things going round. The random requests for brands to come to QVC.

Oh one the other day which we missed here. Someone asked since we had a special relationship with the US again. With the PM meeting and striking a trade deal with the donald. Would we now be able to order direct from QVC US? No, it seems.

I think I live in a different reality to some people! If I asked that question I would be being satirical...
And there was no trade deal either - that would be illegal while we are in the EU.

I think the ridiculous mystery shoppers have resurfaced on Q's FB page - frequent posts asking how to post reviews and the people asking never respond

Same old nonesense being posted then! They do make me laugh, especially the stalkers! GetaLife :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

I see the Desert Island arse licker has the NIOD TSV, he posted a photo on the Q page. With links of course to his page to read his review, which no doubt will be fabulous and beyond belief. :mysmilie_19:

I see the Desert Island arse licker has the NIOD TSV, he posted a photo on the Q page. With links of course to his page to read his review, which no doubt will be fabulous and beyond belief. :mysmilie_19:

It's a ****** joke isn't it!

The other free loader will be posting soon as well no doubt.

The other free loader will be posting soon as well no doubt.

Indeed, although I think since it all kicked off about the promotion of non-affiliated FB pages/blogs, she's been conspicuous by her absence. Just checked her blog and the obligatory glowing review is already there...

These said ones (free loaders) are embarrassing and do they have no shame? More to be pitied really :mysmilie_11:

I believe reviews from people who actually pay hard earned cash for products and try them than the free loaders who get given products and are licking their lips in delight and get mentioned left right and centre by the likes of Laura Geller and Doll10.
If one of the members of this forum raves about a product or say its crap I am more interested.

Totally agree! I also prefer honest reviews and saying that certain products are poor, not good for dry skin or hair and the likes!

These reviews are always one way and always tremendous, beautiful and simply gorgeous! Get real woman, we are not STUPID! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_490:

I know that posting on mobile devices can be a bit hit and miss but some of the posters are illiterate.

Random sentences get me!

Latest posts

Back