Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For once my iPad is opening the comments so I could read all this. Despite the fact he may have a point about the lack of men's fashions (I can just imagine them!) he is really unpleasant to any woman who disagrees with him IMHO. And by disagrees I include saying well it's up to Q to decide their shows, which is hardly a contentious view is it! Many people post bemoaning the lack of crafting shows now but do they get this acrimonious? Q should have replied telling him to write to the powers that be or saying they would refer it on his behalf, and then closed it down as he is so rude! I imagine IRL he is a pretty difficult character.

For once my iPad is opening the comments so I could read all this. Despite the fact he may have a point about the lack of men's fashions (I can just imagine them!) he is really unpleasant to any woman who disagrees with him IMHO. And by disagrees I include saying well it's up to Q to decide their shows, which is hardly a contentious view is it! Many people post bemoaning the lack of crafting shows now but do they get this acrimonious? Q should have replied telling him to write to the powers that be or saying they would refer it on his behalf, and then closed it down as he is so rude! I imagine IRL he is a pretty difficult character.

someone asked about craft the other day & they said its returning later in the year

There is one woman who keeps asking for EP codes no matter how often she is told she won't get one.

Someone asking how much BCC raised

I thought it was her cats asking on her behalf for the easy pays.

Oh my word that's ridiculous! I mean, what ever would a cat buy on QVC? Anyway they'd purrrrrobably just throw it in the bin, because it would be linked to the cats account. :mysmilie_15:

On a more serious note, if she's got to rely on codes, maybe she should rethink her shopping habits, I was with QVC for the first twenty years and never got a one, so she shouldn't hold her breath.

Personally none of my cats ever wanted to shop at QVC, Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols yes.:mysmilie_15:

I get the idea some think if they just keep asking for easy pay(begging), then QVC will give what they want.

There's a fairly substantial thread on Q's FB page complaining about DF constantly promoting her personal interests - absolutely nobody sticking up for her either, everyone is in agreement!

There's a fairly substantial thread on Q's FB page complaining about DF constantly promoting her personal interests - absolutely nobody sticking up for her either, everyone is in agreement!

Woohoo!! About flamin' time!! :mysmilie_14:

Has the Bodyguard Freebie Blogger not jumped into her defence? Or she lying in a darkened room consoling over which Pic to Post next? :mysmilie_8:

I have just read all that and yes, only one person says she is fab and the Q reply merely says it will pass on the feedback. Perhaps everyone else is on a writers' retreat and missed it! Very unusual not to have posters critical of Del Boy leapt upon by her fan club.

Ah the old "pass on the feedback" chestnut, that runs along side with Elvis still lives, The Tooth Fairy really leaves a pound under your pillow and Father Christmas is real. :mysmilie_17:

Woohoo!! About flamin' time!! :mysmilie_14:

Long overdue that people begin seeing what is going on. I bet Debbie is perfectly well aware of how much it would cost her to pay for all this free broadcast media publicity.

When I first started watching QVC Debbie and Julia were my favourite presenters to watch. No more!

Long overdue that people begin seeing what is going on. I bet Debbie is perfectly well aware of how much it would cost her to pay for all this free broadcast media publicity.

When I first started watching QVC Debbie and Julia were my favourite presenters to watch. No more!

Yes, she'll be aware but she's made herself so indispensable now to QVC that I suppose they'd give her anything she wants, even after she left to go to Ideal World and was slagging them off, and even after Ideal World gave her the boot and she went crawling back, wonder what she's erm......ahem!.....got on them when they even let her win charity events for friends that she knows she's not allowed to enter.....hmmm.....I wonder? :thinking:

I don't understand the most recent post about fake profiles- anyone enlighten me?

Did you see the one pointing out that other retailers had been mentioned without the mods slapping wrists and she was called "the class sneak"!

I don't understand the most recent post about fake profiles- anyone enlighten me?

Did you see the one pointing out that other retailers had been mentioned without the mods slapping wrists and she was called "the class sneak"!

I've just had a look, yes that comment does seem pretty random, I particularly like the "too much time on their hands" comment, says the woman posting on Facebook. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back