Sarah Chapman v Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ordered on the 1st and it was shipped on the 3rd.......but post here is hopeless, never arrives before 3pm and the other day it was after 5.30pm.......:11:

I was enjoying using the Judith Williams try-me until I noticed this thread! :D

20 minutes later and it's HERE!! Woohoo!!

Sorry Ms Post Lady.....I take it all back.

:D

:wavesmilie: Concordia

My skin is normal sensitive. However my skin hates rich creams for dry skin; I can't get on with the new Decleor moisturisers and I always buy the lightest option in the Liz Earle range. If I use a rich moisturiser I always end up with those little bumps on my cheeks. My skin is doing great with this range, so I'd think you'd be ok.

My eyes were suffering a bit during the winter and in desperation I was alternating between Gatineau, Elemis, Clientele and Liz Earle eye creams with no real result. I've been using this SC eye cream (more like a cross between a serum and a cream) and honestly the fine lines around my eyes have improved dramatically in two weeks. I've already bought a second eye cream and 3 more sets of the Discovery Kit! This stuff is magic! :yeah: I look 10 years younger already! (I'm also good at self deception)! :lol:

I have purchased 6 discovery sets to date, ordered the full size cleanser from Sarahs own site and the overnight facial :54::54::54:
I have about 5 eye creams and serums in my stash but I will order the eye cream soon after reading Melusinas recommendation :54::54:

My skin is dry and sensitive and I am fine with Decleor moisturisers, I always opt for the richest creams as these seemed to work better with my skin. Sarahs range is light fluid and beautifully fragrant especially the overnight facial! So many people have noticed and commented on my skin recently it makes me think it must have looked bluddy awful before :LOL::LOL:

Blimey sounds like this is the range to be into. I love Liz Earle I have very oily skin. I am pleased everyone especially Jabbathehut has had such great results with the sarah range it. You will be storing them in Marzy's shed with her Liz at this rate lol.

Jabba - Have you won the lottery? 6 sets of the discovery kit!!!

:LOL::LOL: No Lilo Lil!:LOL::LOL:

I bought 1 initially and liked it so much I reordered a couple more. Then, when I got paid last week I ordered 3 more, for holidays and weekend breaks. Until this week it was the only way to purchase the cleanser so that was why I bought so many, but all is well now it is available from Sarahs website in the full size :wheel::wheel::wheel::wheel::wheel:

I was starting to get tempted by this and have just looked at her website and there is no way I could justify spending £39 on 100ml of cleanser :11:

Will stick to Liz Earle and Gatineau :)

La la la la (need a fingers in ears smiley!) I do not need this, I do not need this, I DO NOT NEED THIS!!!!
I love my liz earle cleanser but I feel myself weakening...I DO NOT NEED THIS.....la la la la la

I must not read this thread
:1:

Sarah Chapman vs Liz Earle? Yes, let's put them in a 'celebrity death match' wrestling ring, and let them fight it out.

I have been trying Sarah's range and it is brilliant, as I am getting no younger have been looking for a good skin care range, I am going to stick with Sarah 100%. Did try Liz Earle a few years ago and gave me something like Prickly Heat, I assume it could just be one ingredient that did not agree with me.

I have oily summer and dryish winter and didnt like Liz Earle got the most horrendous spots , am using No7 at the min but i dont find it does anything for me but doesnt give me spots :)
Do think this range would suit ?
Jabba you have started something you naughty girl lol

Sarah Chapman vs Liz Earle? Yes, let's put them in a 'celebrity death match' wrestling ring, and let them fight it out.

Liz Earle everytime - not sure on the skincare front - think Sarah is winning there but i wouldn't take Liz on - i bet behind that fluffy exterior she is hard as nails :)

Latest posts

Back