Sarah Chapman v Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do not need it, I have lots of other eye creams, but I just had to have Sarah Chapman's eye recovery - I think I must have some sort of allergic reaction to the words 'credit crunch' or, as I have been calling it for years 'my bank account'!

I bit the bullet and ordered the full-size cleanser yesterday so hopefully it will be here soon!

I do not need it, I have lots of other eye creams, but I just had to have Sarah Chapman's eye recovery - I think I must have some sort of allergic reaction to the words 'credit crunch' or, as I have been calling it for years 'my bank account'!

tell me about it!!! My arguments for falling in love with the range varies between - 1.it works, so best to spend on something that works. 2.a little goes a long way 3. i'll try not to be tempted by other brands

And besides all this, at this difficult time of economic doom and gloom it is important to keep the economy going by still spending when you can!

Will you report back Les?

Now prepare yourself for how tiny the dispensers are..............remember 2 pumps is all you need!

Btw I was saying to donna yesterday , I was getting colour matched at the Estee Lauder counter yesterday to get a sample of their new Nutritious liquid mineral foundation, and,when the sa removed my make up she said 'your skin is beautiful, what products are you using?' :lol:

Jabba, are you on commission from Sarah Chapman? I'm becoming suspicious.....and you know that's not like me....

I,ve just ordered the try me, someone on this thread should be getting commision. I've been using Lulu's time bomb which I do like but as I am nearly out of it I want the glow you are all talking about and I want it NOW!!!

I must stop reading this thread......I am desperate for the Discovery Set to arrive now, can't wait......:D

Jabba and others who are raving about this range, could you tell me what type of skin it suits? I have a more oily skin, but am 50 and especially around the eyes need help!

Jabba and others who are raving about this range, could you tell me what type of skin it suits? I have a more oily skin, but am 50 and especially around the eyes need help!

Hi Concordia!
I am loving this range and have found that it is a very gentle product that works with your skin - for me, areas that were a little dry feel less so and other areas have not become greasy at all...I think you will probably find that the range will help with your skin type as it does not clog pores and works with the skin and the sebum produced naturally...hth!

:wavesmilie: Concordia

My skin is normal sensitive. However my skin hates rich creams for dry skin; I can't get on with the new Decleor moisturisers and I always buy the lightest option in the Liz Earle range. If I use a rich moisturiser I always end up with those little bumps on my cheeks. My skin is doing great with this range, so I'd think you'd be ok.

My eyes were suffering a bit during the winter and in desperation I was alternating between Gatineau, Elemis, Clientele and Liz Earle eye creams with no real result. I've been using this SC eye cream (more like a cross between a serum and a cream) and honestly the fine lines around my eyes have improved dramatically in two weeks. I've already bought a second eye cream and 3 more sets of the Discovery Kit! This stuff is magic! :yeah: I look 10 years younger already! (I'm also good at self deception)! :lol:

:wavesmilie: Concordia

I look 10 years younger already! (I'm also good at self deception)! :lol:

Stop it, stop it now!!!! Everytime I read this thread I become a little more convinced that I might just be missing out. Must resist.....

Have good idea for QVC, instead of a magnifying mirror that shows more than the human eye sees they should sell a flattering soft focus mirror :D

Only trouble is, then we'd all be convinced we were already perfect and stop spending.

I must stop reading this thread as I am so close to ordering the discovery set.... I have so much skincare to go through, but am so tempted now after all your reviews.
I have a stockpile of gatineau and clientele, few elemis items and clarins.... when will it end!!??

Thanks for the advice, I bit the bullet and ordered the Discovery Set and the Eye Cream. At least with QVC if they don't suit I can send them back! My treat for not buying Kipling with free p+p!

When did you order SallyMc :?:

Ordered on the 1st and it was shipped on the 3rd.......but post here is hopeless, never arrives before 3pm and the other day it was after 5.30pm.......:11:

I was enjoying using the Judith Williams try-me until I noticed this thread! :D

Latest posts

Back