Sarah Chapman v Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its similar to a petroleum jelly consistancy Helen, you massage it over the face ( I personally dont use it on the eye area) then I wet my hands massage it in further and it changes to a milk which I wash off with a muslin cloth. HTH. :LOL::LOL:

Its similar to a petroleum jelly consistancy Helen, you massage it over the face ( I personally dont use it on the eye area) then I wet my hands massage it in further and it changes to a milk which I wash off with a muslin cloth. HTH. :LOL::LOL:

Sounds like an unusual texture, I was looking at her website and I dont see a toner

I am very tempted and will probably buy in the very near future lol
15 ml for a cleanser? I love to put on a big squash of cleanser on my face.
This one, it seems you only need a few drops, I don't know I can manage this, I would probably use the whole tube in one go lol

SallyMc have you tried it yet :?:

Have used it for a couple of days now.

It is VERY different to what I expected but I like it so far.

Cleanser reminds me of the Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter or AD Synergy.......a bit like rubbing Vick on your face.......but in a nice way!

I took onboard Jabbas comments and used 2 pumps........1st time I used it I thought NO WAY is this enough.

2nd time it seemed better.

3rd and 4th times it is fine........think this is because my skin was so dry and just soaked it up 1st time?????? And now is more hydrated so not absorbing so much already????

That seems very good.

Have to agree I would NOT use it near my eyes.....

My skin is very sensitive, but I haven't had a crop of spots appear, which I usually do when I try something new......at least not yet.

As I have lost a lot of weight and am nearing 50, my skin is not taut (understatement of the year:D) I get awful "pillow face"......you know when you get the marks from the linen creases on your face?????

Had NONE at all since using this which suggests it has plumped my face up already.

The serum and moisturiser sinks right in leaving no residue, skin definitely feels very soft.

A spot that I have had "threatening" to erupt for weeks seems to have healed and gone down......it's been annoying me for weeks.

So thumbs up from me so far - will see how I feel/look in a week or so.

Thanks Jabba - I wouldn't have tried it if it weren't for your recommendation!

Last edited:
ok even I'm getting tempted by this now - ingredients

Well after reading all the great reviews on here I think I'm tempted to try the mini kit from this range even though I'm convinced I'll react to it.

Can anyone help. I don't full ingredeint listings but does the range contain

chemical sunscreen
prop or butyleen glycol
any petroleum type ingredients?

I'm trying to pur myself off :34:

Thanks Clemenzina yep I had a look - its seems very active but the listings done mention base ingredeints such as water so i wan't sure about petrochemicals

I'm getting tempted to try the discovery kit but I must resist - I have enough moisturisers, cleansers etc in my stockpile to last me until the end of 2010! The only thing I might need before then is an eyecream so I might try the SC one.

I went into SpaceNK at the weekend and the sales assistant said everyone is raving about this range. I succumbed and bought the Age Serum concentrate to see if it will work on the frown line between my eyes and a sun freckle under my eyebrow. Desperate measures really but I have a wedding to go to in May and I have to get rid of this line before then! lol

well here goes used the discovery set on the 8/3/09 for the first time. I needed 4 pumps of the cleanser and i hope it is just because my face is dry or the kit wont last long.Anyway after using it i thought WOW WEE WEE.My skin was so soft to touch i just had to sroke it loads.I am a Peely wally red headed scots with sesitive skin and the camphor was fine on my skin. I then used 2 pumps of the serum then day cream and face is still soft,but i will post later as to how these are doing on my face.I too have tried loads of cleansers and so far this could be the best so i will keep in touch to let you know how i am doing.

Just wanted to chip in that I also got the discovery kit and the eye recovery. For me, with a normal/oily skin, it was 2 pumps of cleanser, 1 each of serum and moisturiser and 1/2 of eye cream. I thought the cleanser wouldn't be enough, but it was - though I didn't do all down my neck. Felt lovely to touch and so far hasn't been itchy. Will see how long it really lasts and whether the results justify the cost.

I've been using the range for almost 3 months and I love every single product. I've got dehydrated-combination skin and my eye area has dehydration lines - not anymore!! I've had these lines for years and now there's hardly anything there! I am sooo impressed by the eye cream it's the best I've ever used.

well here goes used the discovery set on the 8/3/09 for the first time. I needed 4 pumps of the cleanser and i hope it is just because my face is dry or the kit wont last long.Anyway after using it i thought WOW WEE WEE.My skin was so soft to touch i just had to sroke it loads.I am a Peely wally red headed scots with sesitive skin and the camphor was fine on my skin. I then used 2 pumps of the serum then day cream and face is still soft,but i will post later as to how these are doing on my face.I too have tried loads of cleansers and so far this could be the best so i will keep in touch to let you know how i am doing.

ALWAYSSKINT I have very dry skin too and use 2 pumps of each of the products in the discovery kit, are you warming the cleanser between your finger tips before applying and massaging it in well?

I've been using the range for almost 3 months and I love every single product. I've got dehydrated-combination skin and my eye area has dehydration lines - not anymore!! I've had these lines for years and now there's hardly anything there! I am sooo impressed by the eye cream it's the best I've ever used.

I've just ordered the Eye Repair.:59:

Ive just gone for the eye cream too , after vowing to finish the shedloads of eye products that I have stockpiled :25::25:

Thanks Jabba I've just got mine and used it for the first time, feels great and I did as you said and only used 2 pumps. I take it you do all the massage on dry skin, then add water. I'm tempted to get the eye cream, have you used it.

Bobbie x

Latest posts

Back