Sarah Chapman v Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

has anyone tried the sarah chapman range who has oily acne-prone skin? I have tried the eye cream, but didn't get on with it (same as with 99.9% of eye creams i try!). I am tempted to try the sarah chapman range, but my skin is very acne-prone and most moisturisers cause me to breakout. yet if i don't use any moisturiser my skin feels dry and tight.

has anyone tried the sarah chapman range who has oily acne-prone skin? I have tried the eye cream, but didn't get on with it (same as with 99.9% of eye creams i try!). I am tempted to try the sarah chapman range, but my skin is very acne-prone and most moisturisers cause me to breakout. yet if i don't use any moisturiser my skin feels dry and tight.

Have you tried the Yes to Carrots range? A friend of mine is prone to acne and, like you, suffers breakouts with most things, yet this range has been great for her.

Available from Boots and not too pricey either. I think it's also on 3 for 2 at the moment.

Hi Gemdreamer! Just wanted to let you know that this was my specific concern and so spoke to Sarah's salon and found that the products had been formulated with this concern in mind and Sarah had used it in her salon to make sure that it worked on acne prone skin before the launch. Having used the range myself now, I have found that it did not make acne any worse...mine is hormone related so I have started a whole regime of herbal supplements and alternative therapy. I do not know if it is the Chapman range or the lifestyle changes or both but either way, the acne has completly gone. I use the night facial oil to help with scarring and my scars are almost gone too...worth giving a try!

Lik you erycina I have tried both and Sarahs range is second to none.

I bought 3 discovery kits and am on a waitlist at Sarahs own site for the launch ( next week I believe) of the full size cleanser!

I had my facial this week at my local Decleor salon and Claire the therapist who does my facials , asked what I had been using on my skin since last months visit as it was in 'beautiful glowing condition'.

I told her and I do believe that she is going to try this range for herself!

for those curious about Sarahs credentials check here......

www.sarahchapman.net

Its interesting to note that QVC have a great price on the discovery kit compared to SpaceNk and Sarahs own site

Oh now look, there is one on its way to me too.
Really looking forward to trying it.
Will let you know how I find it.
x

Latest posts

Back