Sarah Chapman v Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking at QVC though it does seem pretty expensive so is it really fair to compare it against Liz Earle?

I have used LE in the past but can someone compare it to Decleor or Gatineau please for a more useful comparison of worth.

hi qvcadict...it is a good point, and i kind of thought it was a bit unfair to put the two brands against each other, but i thought they were the most similar in terms of philosophy and potentially LE fans are usually such die-hards that it is a real testament of another brand if any LE fan would swap, particularly considering the price issue. I hope it has not caused confusion by putting the two of them together - it was really just my way of trying to work out whether to go for the range or not, (and to that end it has helped hugely so thanks to everyone who has posted!)

:nana:My pay is in ........so I have stockpiled on a further 3 Sarah Chapman Discovery Kits.:54::54::54::54:

I'm going to take one with me to my usual Floridian jaunt in May of this year,:42::42::42:

I have been using the Sarah Chapman eye recovery for 6 weeks and I can honestly say its the best eye cream I have ever used. I only ordered it as I saw it being presented on a show before Christmas and thought I'd got nothing to lose by giving it a try, as the price was comparable to what I was using (experience de l'age eye cream)
I have always had bagginess under my eyes (you could pick up a good bit of skin) anyway the bags are now much smaller and only slightly prominent from my face now (hope that makes sense) I have always had these (my mum has too).
I have tried lots of different eye creams. I love and use all of the decleor range and have tried - hydrotenseur, excellence, experience de l'age and hydrafloral eye creams but they have had no effect.
I have now ordered the Sarah Chapman discovery collection because even though I love decleor I am wondering if this range is even better

Hi everyone I'm new here - this board is fab!
I am massive Sarah Chapman fan I'm onto my second discovery kit (but I too plan to stockpile a few - QVC's price-point is fantastic for once!) I also have the eye cream and the overnight facial and I think her whole range is amazing. I have tried Liz Earle, Decleor, Philosophy etc I've even tried Creme de la Mer (not worth it).
This is the first time I've tried a range where every single product has the wow factor. :)

Hi Louise,
Just wanted to say a huge thanks for your post - I love that you have tried so many ranges and love Sarah Chapman's range....I cannot wait to try it now!
xx

I wished i had not read this post as i had tyo go have a nosey & feel that I might just NEED to have the travel set to give it a go......
for anyone interested this may help someone wanting the cleanser

CLEANSING COLLECTION

A stylish cleansing gift containing:

Luxurious white pouch
3 x 15ml Ultimate Cleanse

EXCLUSIVE TO Sarah Chapman website £29.00 IF THAT HELPS ANYONE.....45ML

I have been using the Sarah Chapman eye recovery for 6 weeks and I can honestly say its the best eye cream I have ever used. I only ordered it as I saw it being presented on a show before Christmas and thought I'd got nothing to lose by giving it a try, as the price was comparable to what I was using (experience de l'age eye cream)
I have always had bagginess under my eyes (you could pick up a good bit of skin) anyway the bags are now much smaller and only slightly prominent from my face now (hope that makes sense) I have always had these (my mum has too).
I have tried lots of different eye creams. I love and use all of the decleor range and have tried - hydrotenseur, excellence, experience de l'age and hydrafloral eye creams but they have had no effect.
I have now ordered the Sarah Chapman discovery collection because even though I love decleor I am wondering if this range is even better

Oh I am so going to have to buy this helen, will you report back when you have received your discovery kit please :?:

Hi everyone I'm new here - this board is fab!
I am massive Sarah Chapman fan I'm onto my second discovery kit (but I too plan to stockpile a few - QVC's price-point is fantastic for once!) I also have the eye cream and the overnight facial and I think her whole range is amazing. I have tried Liz Earle, Decleor, Philosophy etc I've even tried Creme de la Mer (not worth it).
This is the first time I've tried a range where every single product has the wow factor. :)

Welcome Louise, you sound just like my alter ego :LOL::LOL:

I'm going to try the eye recovery once the melatogenine one I am currently using runs out - which will be soon. The texture seemed nice when I tried it in Space NK.

Over the years I've tried loads of eye products and have generally been underwhelmed. The exception being Chantecaille, which is great but very expensive.

The only eyecream I had any level of success with was Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference, but, as is typical when I love and rate something, it was discontinued and replaced with an inferior and costlier product. i've been sulking ever since.

Well, I'm not quite huffed out yet, but, once I am, I may veer towards this range. I think I'll tootle along to SpaceNK in the Trafford Centre at some point and have a nosey at this line.

If Jabba says it's good AND has a Queen piccie, then that's good enough for me.....have ordered the discovery set.....:)

I shall be 50 :eek: this year.......and hate to think QVC might have a single skincare range that I haven't tried.....

Feel really tempted to try the Sarah Chapman range. Where's the best place to buy please - QVC or her own website?

Latest posts

Back