Rockport

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rockport make shoes in two widths - "normal" and "wide". I find the wide to be a more accurate sizing, and like some of the reviews on QVC find the normal to come up smaller than you'd expect. The problem is that QVC won't tell us which width they are selling. I've tried and tried and tried to find out, but of course all I get is a message saying it's been passed to the appropriate team (to ignore no doubt!).
My guess if they're advising us to buy a size up is that these are the "normal" width.

However having said all that I do own some (3 pairs) Rockport pumps (not all bought from QVC) and would not class them as ordinary pumps. They are so very comfortable and in my opinion worth the extra money, especially for me as I have a foot problem which is helped by wearing these shoes.

I decided not to go for the TSV as I have the Marci TSV from last year so don't need new ones. I did, however, spot the Bella Beach wedges on the morning repeats and have ordered them in black.
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.141546/walk.yah.UKFA-U071
I can't usually wear heels owing to a problem with the ball of my left foot but I'm hoping that the Rockport cushioning will protect it and I'll be able to wear them around the office. QVC's prices for Rockport do compare favourably with the other websites I checked prior to buying, even when the p&p is taken into consideration.

Latest posts

Back