Revitalash TSV 03/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, it's definitely worked for me.
I have never had many lashes, so putting mascara on was very difficult - mascara only works if you have some lashes !
My lashes were very short, sparse, thin and had no colour. I now have reasonable lashes, which are still pale in colour, but good enough to look great with a good mascara (Tarte).
My eyebrows, too, have always been pale and patchy - they now look like real brows .
I would thoroughly recommend their products, yes, you have to wait a couple of months to see it working, but I wouldn't be without it.

I also love it, my lashes weren't awful to begin with but now they are fab! With Benefit They're Real mascara they look miles long! Ok slight exaggeration there!!

Absolutely - I have been using it since 2011 and I am always getting asked if my lashes are my own. About a year ago I thought I would try something a bit cheaper - it did not work, my lashes went back short and spare again. I bought the tsv in January and started using it again, now I have fantastic lashes again and will NEVER be without it now. People have started saying how fab my lashes are again. I just use one quick flick of any mascara now as they look good with anything. If I use Benefit they're real my lashes look false now as they are so long :)

Any idea on price yet?
I could do with some more revitabrow as I'm on my last one
There was a TSV last July, it has now sold out so can't check what the sizes were. I'm wondering if the upcoming TSV is a repeat?
This was the last year one
RevitaLash 3 Piece Lash & Brow Collection Item no: 208616
£89.97

QVC Price£135.00
P&P £5.95

There was a TSV last July, it has now sold out so can't check what the sizes were. I'm wondering if the upcoming TSV is a repeat?
This was the last year one
RevitaLash 3 Piece Lash & Brow Collection Item no: 208616
£89.97

QVC Price£135.00
P&P £5.95

wont be a repeat as its a different item number as the volumizing primer was not in the last one

1 x RevitaLash Advanced (3.5ml; supersize)
1 x RevitaBrow Advanced (3ml)
1 x Volumizing Mascara (7.39ml)

Get ready for terrible close ups of grandmother of 7....8...9 TIFFANY!!
(As body blade Bruce likes to tell us how many grandchildren she has)

Turned over to hear JF stress that we talk with our eyes, ahh Jill in your case if only that were true...........annnnnd back over the telly goes.

I would like to try this but I cannot bring myself to spend so much money on an eyelash and eyebrow product.
My eyebrows are pretty good as I never plucked and I wear a long fringe. The eyelashes are sparse but don't think anyone notices and I don't wear mascara

Latest posts

Back