returned items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosylee

Registered Shopper
I have returned 2 kim co dresses to qvc 12 days ago, they are not showing as recieved back, does anyone know what the procedure is for getting a refund, I have got the post office receipts but they will only refund under £46. anything over and they wont refund anything at all. I am getting very worried now cant afford to loose £115.:

I don't think you need to worry yet, their refunds are quite slow. Why not ring customer services at QVC? They are always helpful. 0800 514131

The length of time refunds are processed sems to vary, but yes a ring to CS might confirm the items have been received & put your mind at rest.I usually get an email when the actual refund has been made.

I'd definately ring CS. Last thing I ordered and returned was refunded mega quickly. Infact I was shocked at how quickly it was done.

You won't have to claim from Royal Mail, because you have proof of posting QVC will accept that the items have been returned, but don't send the original receipts post a photocopy in case that goes missing as well, or they may accept a scan or photo of the receipts as an email attachment. However they may ask you to wait a little longer as the dresses may already be at the returns dept but haven't been scanned yet.

Don't panic!

Jude xx

Generally find the returns process fairly quick and haven't had any problems but I agree with Akimbo .. you'll be fine as long as you have the receipts. I'm sure it will work out OK so do give them a call. Good luck!

I'm also waiting for an email confirmation of a refund of my returned package. Sent via SD as the post office lady said it wasn't insured for its value...£100 approx. So I know it's been received but the word from CS is that it could be two weeks for the returns dept to process and refund the item. After that time the procedure is to request a claims form.

I am a bit surprised as previous returns, sent 1st or 2nd class, have been refunded pretty swiftly.

I always find the returns slow to show up and the refunds even slower to turn up in my bank account. I had an email 6 days ago telling me a refund had been made but still nothing showing in my account. QVC are the slowest I've ever dealt with to refund money.

Thanks for all your replies, I have just checked and 1 has been recieved back, so the other one is hopefully back as well. usually things I have sent back are refunded quickly, so thats why I was a little worried.

I wonder how I will be able to send back my repro State Crown if I don't like it.

As far as I remember, it will be about £15,000 (can anyone remember) so how can you send back something that valuable with proper insurance?

Latest posts

Back