Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

omg she looks normal and sweet on that video! It does her no good when she puts on the slap and tickle for the shows as it makes her come across like a tart. She shouldn't have to do that. Wouldn't she sell stuff with just her normal natural persona?

Darrens work was amazing tbh, I'd never heard of him or seen any of his work, but it was genuinely stunning. He should be in far higher places than this channel, he is actually talented!! It was awful to watch, he was clearly clearly embarrased and the parts I saw he was looking at the floor most of the time, poor man :(

Christ on a bicycle, the US infomercials are documentaries compared to this channel.

"Now, what do I mean by getting the sack? Well, sacks were first invented in [checks Wikipedia]..."

LOLOLOL, Ive just woken the child downstairs up by literally p**sing myself laughing :p That's going to keep making me laugh all day, thank you :)

For all those who were 'enjoying' the 'chef william' demo's on Ideal the other day; he's doing the ceracraft pick of the day all day today, should make for plenty of fun viewing :p

Darren Baker's art was interesting but to be honest it didn't have a style... in my view art should have a style & not look like a photo... otherwise use a photo:mysmilie_11:

He came over as a nice lad, but i can't imagine him back again as they didn't sell many items... i quickly added it up to 37 pictures across the hour.... AND Peter, he worked for the BBC you know, Simon looked like he was praying at times:mysmilie_17:

Darren Baker's art was interesting but to be honest it didn't have a style... in my view art should have a style & not look like a photo... otherwise use a photo:mysmilie_11:

He came over as a nice lad, but i can't imagine him back again as they didn't sell many items... i quickly added it up to 37 pictures across the hour.... AND Peter, he worked for the BBC you know, Simon looked like he was praying at times:mysmilie_17:

I liked Darren although at times he looked like a committed vegan who had mistakenly walked into a butchers shop.

Peter Simon's performance was quite extraordinary. He really is a very strange man.

In my opinion.

Sit-up's hardly sell any recognizable brands these days. It's no wonder this TV shopping network is going down the pan.

Sit-up's hardly sell any recognizable brands these days. It's no wonder this TV shopping network is going down the pan.

Just caught beauty expert Shiny Face selling JPD. He's so descriptive and insightful.

'It smells expensive, it does smell expensive' to which Eilidh replied 'it does, it smells like the really expensive sections that you walk into of your high department stores with the very expensive perfume'.

So just to be clear, it smells expensive. I'm not exactly sure what expensive smells of but it definitely smells expensive.

It's an expensive smelling fragrance.

Just caught beauty expert Shiny Face selling JPD. He's so descriptive and insightful.

'It smells expensive, it does smell expensive' to which Ailee replied 'it does, it smells like the really expensive sections that you walk into of your high department stores with the very expensive perfume'.

So just to be clear, it smells expensive. I'm not exactly sure what expensive smells of but it definitely smells expensive.

It's an expensive smelling fragrance.

Leave elidh nairn alone haha, she is generally compliant

Well she is scottish so i assume a bag of chips and a coke would please her

She looks too good and far too contemporary for my liking, she needs a Sally Jacks makeover.

That'll drag her back a good decade or so. Before you know it she'll be singing 'Making Your Mind Up'.

in the 48 seconds of it that I watched, he said and I quote ''I am well known for being outspoken''

I don't even know who he is...

Haha I've only recently 'discovered' him after I tuned in while he was cremating an egg. It was love at first sight :wink: I reckon he's from the same family as Wayne. He's apparently a pro chef self taught and he's my kinda fella :giggle:

to sally's credit.... I've never heard her sing on bid.

You mustn't have ever caught her on a Saturday, she always sings 'Sallurday, Sallurday'.

What a stupid name, it dosen't even make sense. Still, it massages her ego which is what really matters :mysmilie_59:

Is it sallurday or ladies night?

Make your mind up between your ego and manipulating your public sal

It is indeed Ladies Night but she has her Sallurday Special.

There's some really creative talent at those channels, Saatchi & Saatchi would have been proud of a strap line like that.

Latest posts

Back