Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gobby was wearing a blue mid-length pleated skirt and the same top Sally has on. Oh. My.

Gobby was wearing a blue mid-length pleated skirt and the same top Sally has on. Oh. My.

She said 'it is everything the fashion is for 2014 and more'.

Where? The Darby & Joan Club?

image.jpg

Kerry Blood is ok but I can't help thinking there's something a bit sneering about her. I can't forget that she was laughing as Neil Russell was giving it large over some tatt jewellery.

Don't get me wrong, I sneer too but I'm not selling it. Nor do I encourage mugs to buy it :mysmilie_59:

I think she likes her shifts with Gollum, I think they're quite close buddies.

Id say in her defence, how could you not laugh out of disbelief.... it's that or hit him

yeah i think to mike's credit he seems to treat her well

Id say in her defence, how could you not laugh out of disbelief.... it's that or hit him

yeah i think to mike's credit he seems to treat her well

It's such a shame that Gollum has absolutely no self awareness, he's usually very generous with guests and assistants.

Maybe he'd make a better guest? Give him free reign and it's only a matter of time before he puts his foot in it, he can be an unparalleled jerk*

*Dirty Peter isn't a jerk, that term simply dosen't do him justice.

Mike's on now......did you know he's the proudest dad in the world? Neither did I. He never mentions it.

Shameless Sherlock is at it again with the bogus price matching!!!!!!!
This time it's eye makeup 'seen today at idealbeautyproducts.com for £45 each -from us £45 for five!'
Needless to say Ideal Beauty Products are Bid's supplier and it's another Laurelle/Skin Pharmacy scam.

This time it's eye makeup 'seen today at idealbeautyproducts.com for £45 each -from us £45 for five!'
Needless to say Ideal Beauty Products are Bid's supplier and it's another Laurelle/Skin Pharmacy scam.

He's an embarrassment to genuine, bona fide beauty professionals.

He'll get his comeuppance, they surely all will eventually.

Yup, another shonk website put together by bid to give the products some fake kudos!!!!

Yup, another shonk website put together by bid to give the products some fake kudos!!!!

I swear they're worse than ever.

What's next, a website selling Sherlock's paint stripper for £145?

The sheer contempt they appear to have for their customers is breathtaking.

Nothing seems to get done about it though.

Because as obvious a sharp practice as it is Mr T it isn't (as far as i'm aware) against any rules.

But such behaviour is surely only exhibited by a company that's on it's knees. They must be desperate and it shows.

Miserable. They are embarrassing, in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back