Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh please give the cat food a rest, it's been done to death!

Bless him, at least he finds himself funny.

Katie Hopkins said it's almost as if Jim Davidson was plucked from the 1980's and dumped in the BB house in 2014. Sound familiar? I think so, 'Quite Literally' :mysmilie_59:

His pan demo was hilarious. He made scrambled eggs in a standard pan and then in the ceramic pan to show off it's non stick but spent at least twice as long getting the eggs out of the ceramic pan with a fork so of course there was more egg left in the old pan!

Just switched on to Gollum surrounded by pans and plates full of pancakes - and is that scrambled eggs? It looks like the world's naffest cookery show.

Just switched on to Gollum surrounded by pans and plates full of pancakes - and is that scrambled eggs? It looks like the world's naffest cookery show.

I loved the way he held up the old pan and said 'do you want this' then held up the clean ceramic pan and said 'or this'.

The trouble was he didn't clean the old pan once, he cleaned the ceramic pan a few times!

Lisa sounds very excited about Gold Snake Serum on Twitter. She also says 'not only do I have a teenager I have a 22 year old and yes I thank the snake serum'

I think she should give thanks to something else too :mysmilie_19:

Something beginning with B and ending in X? By the gallon!

Well Gollum is quite breathtaking. He is selling that utterly dreadful Vintage Effect Bicycle Clock (battery operated) and for some reason he's trying to loosely associate it with genuine, expensive antiques as seen on programmes like Antiques Roadshow. I can't think why.

What a noob.

OMG, I hope you are ALL taking notes on Mike's masterclass on how to use a knife :p How utterly patronising and quite hilarious as he obviously thinks he's Michel Roux. Am I the only one who hopes he just nicks his finger? Just one spot of blood, no damage to him, just to stop the absolute smug bollox he is talking here :)

OMG, I hope you are ALL taking notes on Mike's masterclass on how to use a knife :p How utterly patronising and quite hilarious as he obviously thinks he's Michel Roux. Am I the only one who hopes he just nicks his finger? Just one spot of blood, no damage to him, just to stop the absolute smug bollox he is talking here :)

why cheesecake how could you wish Mike to nick himself with a knife??!! :mysmilie_46:
I'd quite like to see him lop his finger off* the patronising barsteward
* before I get hate posts, I am only joking! but I actually would quite like to see the cocky barrowboy brought down a peg or two
I love the reference to Michel Roux, I can hear him now......I'm Mike Roux (pronouncing the x obviously!) and I'm gunna teach ya 'ow to chop and cook like wot the French chefs do :mysmilie_17:

and momma, I totally agree, the cat food thing is wearing really thin now, he's so not funny :mysmilie_51:

He's now telling viewers what their kids do when they send them to bed. Apparently they get the pillow, they put it at the bottom of the door so we can't see the light and then they turn the telly back on, they turn it right down low and then they stay up for the rest of the evening watching the films and 'you' wonder why they fall asleep in class. No if's, no but's, THAT'S what they do!

Just do one Gollum you patronising tool, what an absolute jerk. Don't judge everyone by your miserably low standards. :mysmilie_51:

He's now telling us what our kids do when we send them to bed. Apparently they get the pillow, they put it at the bottom of the door so we can't see the light and then they turn the telly back on, they turn it right down low and then they stay up for the rest of the evening watching the films and you wonder why they fall asleep in class.

Just do one Gollum you patronising tool, what an absolute jerk.

oh yes Wirral, and don't forget the fact that you'll be getting calls from the headmaster asking what's going on
he's really giving it large tonight

oh yes Wirral, and don't forget the fact that you'll be getting calls from the headmaster asking what's going on
he's really giving it large tonight

Sometimes he really is a tosser, somebody is seriously filling that guys head with magic.

People like that invariably set themselves up for an almighty fall, he's an absolute know it all. He's so dislikable it's unreal, there is nothing self deprecating about him whatsoever, he knows EVERYTHING.

I'd imagine he annoyed a lot of parents with that patronising and highly insulting lecture.

But this is odd. He just said that on his mobile phone he has about 1600 photos. They can't look very good on the screen of his wrist phone, it's tiny :mysmilie_14:

Sometimes he really is a tosser, somebody is seriously filling that guys head with magic.

People like that invariably set themselves up for an almighty fall, he's an absolute know it all. He's so dislikable it's unreal, there is nothing self deprecating about him whatsoever, he knows EVERYTHING.

I'd imagine he annoyed a lot of parents with that patronising and highly insulting lecture.

a dislikeable know it all, that's Mikey boy
he's such a bigheaded tosser it's a wonder he can get his head through the door
he seems particularly cocky tonight but you're right of course. he does know everything
I hope I'm there watching when he has his fall!

oooh now he's explaining what a memory stick is and what 'backing up' means
either I'm in a particularly grumpy mood tonight or he is being uber patronising

a dislikeable know it all, that's Mikey boy
he's such a bigheaded tosser it's a wonder he can get his head through the door
he seems particularly cocky tonight but you're right of course. he does know everything
I hope I'm there watching when he has his fall!

oooh now he's explaining what a memory stick is and what 'backing up' means
either I'm in a particularly grumpy mood tonight or he is being uber patronising

On yes, he's patronising alright. Did you hear him say he has 1600 photos on his mobile phone. Really? What's the point of having all them on a tiny wristphone :mysmilie_14:

Keep up with your bull Mikey.

if you're of a sensitive disposition then you may want to avert your eyes because Mark Ryes has got his nodger out - just sayin!

if you're of a sensitive disposition then you may want to avert your eyes because Mark Ryes has got his nodger out - just sayin!

I don't like his Nodger, it doesn't look big enough to do the job properly :mysmilie_59:

He's so awkward isn't he? Poor Marina looks bored shatless.

On yes, he's patronising alright. Did you hear him say he has 1600 photos on his mobile phone. Really? What's the point of having all them on a tiny wristphone :mysmilie_14:

Keep up with your bull Mikey.

exactly, I always remember my mum telling me that to be a good liar you have to have a good memory
wise woman my mother!

I don't like his Nodger, it doesn't look big enough to do the job properly :mysmilie_59:

He's so awkward isn't he? Poor Marina looks bored shatless.
well I'll be honest with you Wirral (and this is just between you and me) I was quite disappointed with the size of his nodger, it was way smaller than I was expecting
even when he demonstrated his nodger in action, in the words of Shania Twain, that don't impress me much!
talking of awkward, Debbie over on Bid seems a bit awkward tonight
maybe she'll relax into things once she starts to sell the fashion products

well I'll be honest with you Wirral (and this is just between you and me) I was quite disappointed with the size of his nodger, it was way smaller than I was expecting
even when he demonstrated his nodger in action, in the words of Shania Twain, that don't impress me much!
talking of awkward, Debbie over on Bid seems a bit awkward tonight
maybe she'll relax into things once she starts to sell the fashion products

I'd say it was more of a nougat than a nodger :mysmilie_59:

Did you see her preview for the DOTD during Gollum's show? She just dosen't seem suited to the over the top way they're expected to push the tatt.

I feel for her, genuinely.

Totally agree about Debbie last night, it was actually painful to listen to. She seems to have been given the word to get more 'wow' and 'this is amazing' about products and you can almost sense she hates doing it :( It was honestly like listening to a newbie, which of course she isn't, but she is a newbie to bullshitting so maybe thats why it came across so bad. I felt for her too.

Latest posts

Back