Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Of course I liked it, I believe every word that Sally says.

I must admit that my first impression was that it looked like it came from a little girls toy jewellery box but on closer inspection it kind of wowed me.

And Sally is a fashionista so I'm happy to take her word for it, much like I am with Peter Sherlock's on haircare, which in my book is gospel.

I do understand, Sally is such an authority on all things fashion so maybe I would have missed the finer points of this fine accessory had I watched it
I know I have a lot to learn when it comes to fashion, accessories, beauty and fragrance and, believe me, I'm willing to be educated
I think I just have to open my mind like I did with Lisa and art and absorb all the information imparted
It might be too much too soon to take on board everything Peter Sherlock has to teach but I'm definitely going to try
If you say their word is gospel then that's good enough for me!

I do understand, Sally is such an authority on all things fashion so maybe I would have missed the finer points of this fine accessory had I watched it
I know I have a lot to learn when it comes to fashion, accessories, beauty and fragrance and, believe me, I'm willing to be educated
I think I just have to open my mind like I did with Lisa and art and absorb all the information imparted
It might be too much too soon to take on board everything Peter Sherlock has to teach but I'm definitely going to try
If you say their word is gospel then that's good enough for me!

None of them have ever given me reason to doubt their word, I respect that :mysmilie_15:

Except maybe Steve MacDonald who yet again is using the 'give your insurance company a call and tell them you have an alarm' spiel with the battery operated cordless alarm. They really should be ashamed of themselves.

clearly I have taken these channels far too lightly, I really will try and use them as a learning resource in future

They are full of useful, practical advice. Like Steve saying it 'might' be worth calling your insurance company because they 'might' offer a discount for alarmed houses.

Of course they 'might' also say that to get a discount it has to be an approved, hard wired alarm system with back up power supply that was professionally installed by an accredited company.

In fact they probably will :mysmilie_59:

Good evening all - Sorry I have not posted for a few days but just been discharged from hospital. It's re the Argon oil. Apparently I now understand I shouldn't be drinking it!! Next you lot will be saying stick it up your ****. I wouldn't try drinking again although it did have a nice after taste. Live and learn eh - who'd have thought.

I'm quite impressed with Mike Mason tonight, he actually knew what a courgette was. I was worried he might have thought it was a little cucumber.

He back in his comfort zone now with some tecknollyjee.

I'm quite impressed with Mike Mason tonight, he actually knew what a courgette was. I was worried he might have thought it was a little cucumber.

He back in his comfort zone now with some tecknollyjee.

I was also watching him with his chopper in his hands tonight working an odd shaped vegetable. Imagine my suprise when he called it his courgette.

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum, been viewing for a while. Don't know if anybody heard this yesterday. Was channel hopping on Bid and heard Debbie Greenwood say "it's really easy to buy from QVC" ! She must have then been told what she said through her earpiece and she tried so hard to suppress giggles! Bless her, she carried on, what a trooper! I know that she hasn't been with Bid that long but I don't suppose advertising the opposition is allowed...

Good evening all - Sorry I have not posted for a few days but just been discharged from hospital. It's re the Argon oil. Apparently I now understand I shouldn't be drinking it!! Next you lot will be saying stick it up your ****. I wouldn't try drinking again although it did have a nice after taste. Live and learn eh - who'd have thought.

You're confusing Argan with Argon, I think Argon is an inert gas. It's the really dull, passive type of gas that dosen't really produce much of a reaction.

It's the Justin Hazell of gases.

Peter Sherlock said that Bid, sadly, don't have the exclusive UK rights to Prestige Parfums but added 'that just goes to show how popular that it is'.

He must be referring to ebay.

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum, been viewing for a while. Don't know if anybody heard this yesterday. Was channel hopping on Bid and heard Debbie Greenwood say "it's really easy to buy from QVC" ! She must have then been told what she said through her earpiece and she tried so hard to suppress giggles! Bless her, she carried on, what a trooper! I know that she hasn't been with Bid that long but I don't suppose advertising the opposition is allowed...

Hi Muttley, welcome to the forum, come on in and have some fun but you must bring your sense of humour with you!
Well done for spotting Debbie's blunder. She's real pro and I think she'll be forgiven a slip up! But I think you're right, I think Situp woyld take a pretty dim view of promoting the opposition! :mysmilie_465:

"iv shown you three knives... and iv still got two more to show you.... why? ... because the knife set is a five piece"

Oh f#ck off mason

"iv shown you three knives... and iv still got two more to show you.... why? ... because the knife set is a five piece"

Oh f#ck off mason

I was just watching him cut up a chilli, I hope he washes his hands before he rubs his eyes or has a wee......ouch!!!
I wasn't very impressed with the way he butchered that orange though!

I've just seen an advert for a cleaning product called Boom
I presume it's a stain remover thing which is good but the advert showed a man with ink on his shirt and using the product to remove the ink stain
my question is, would you not take the shirt off before you do that? :mysmilie_506:

I'm enjoying Mike's show tonight but he's starting to look his age.

PearlyGollum.jpg

Latest posts

Back