Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just seen an advert for a cleaning product called Boom
I presume it's a stain remover thing which is good but the advert showed a man with ink on his shirt and using the product to remove the ink stain
my question is, would you not take the shirt off before you do that? :mysmilie_506:

Keen observation DeeDee, I also find it strange as Bid have been trying to take the shirt off their punters backs for years..

I've just seen an advert for a cleaning product called Boom
I presume it's a stain remover thing which is good but the advert showed a man with ink on his shirt and using the product to remove the ink stain
my question is, would you not take the shirt off before you do that? :mysmilie_506:

Mike reckons he cleaned a twenty year old carpet with tubes of Boom! *grin*

Shocked Face Sherlock says he'd like to see this tasteful Owl Figurine in every room of his house. He'd like it in the kitchen, in the living room and even in the bathroom. He added that guests would say 'that's cute, I want to stay here'.

I think it would look nice perched on top of his 700 perfume bottles, if he can find the space.

Owl.jpg

Does anyone else think they have a look of Peter Simon and Elisa Portelli-Foreman?

Is being moved to price drop, considered a demotion?

Ludicrously they probably do.

On the other side of the coin Ben Moseby is no doubt thrilled he's now on Bid TV. What he should realise is that any shenanigans are far more likely to be noticed now :mysmilie_59:

But I suspect that a TV pro like Caroline Lyndsay is secure enough not to care what channel she works on, it's only ex cabaret acts like Gollum who might be horrified to be on Price Drop.

Don't forget, Peter Simon supposedly 'left' the BBC to join Bid TV despite his programmes not being on air for years before then so Bid must be a top channel.

Ludicrously they probably do.

On the other side of the coin Ben Moseby is no doubt thrilled he's now on Bid TV. What he should realise is that any shenanigans are far more likely to be noticed now :mysmilie_59:

But I suspect that a TV pro like Caroline Lyndsay is secure enough not to care what channel she works on, it's only ex cabaret acts like Gollum who might be horrified to be on Price Drop.

Don't forget, Peter Simon supposedly 'left' the BBC to join Bid TV despite his programmes not being on air for years before then so Bid must be a top channel.

i get the impression that a caroline lyndsay will thrive without the scrutiny, but as you say a mason and simon wouldn't be caught dead on price drop.

Also interestingly a presenter on gems presented for eight hours straight.... that takes some doing

i get the impression that a caroline lyndsay will thrive without the scrutiny, but as you say a mason and simon wouldn't be caught dead on price drop.

Also interestingly a presenter on gems presented for eight hours straight.... that takes some doing

I'm sure Cazza would just get on with the job whatever channel she was on, it's only has beens or never has beens like Dirty Peter and Gollum who possibly confuse being on the most downmarket shopping channels around with being on an entertainment programme with their tales of past glories and Facebook fan pages.

I doubt Caroline gives a shiny shite what she sells, when she sells and on what channel she sells :mysmilie_13:

Sally Jacks-Cooper seems to have adopted the 'talk to the viewers like morons' mantra of Gollum. She just said something very interesting 'you know Rosa Benini is a great Italian make so you know you're onto a winner straight away'

Italian?

They've just sold the Poundland Argan Oil 2 x shampoo and 2 x conditioner (plus a mask and oil treatment of the same Poundland brand) for £27.98 including delivery. They sold out.

Breathtaking. That is an absolute abomination even by Bid standards :mysmilie_51:

They've just sold the Poundland Argan Oil 2 x shampoo and 2 x conditioner (plus a mask and oil treatment of the same Poundland brand) for £27.98 including delivery. They sold out.

Breathtaking. That is an absolute abomination even by Bid standards :mysmilie_51:

I despise when they say "i sold out of it yesterday and sold out of it the day before so we only have a limited quantity today"

That in itself should be illegal. seeing as they will also sell it on the other channel at some point soon after.... but more so as you still clearly have the item in stock regardless of selling an allocation

I despise when they say "i sold out of it yesterday and sold out of it the day before so we only have a limited quantity today"

That in itself should be illegal. seeing as they will also sell it on the other channel at some point soon after.... but more so as you still clearly have the item in stock regardless of selling an allocation

Nobody objects to any company making a healthy profit but that is simply extortionate. Then again when you have a resident expert on (the one who has worked here, worked there) saying how wonderful it is I'm sure people would be forgiven for thinking what they're buying is a high end product when in fact it's the cheapest of the cheap.

I doubt these miserable channels will ever change until they're put out of their misery, at times they really are a disgrace.

It has, I'll be forgetting the little I've learned if she doesn't get a move on. The long wig's taking an age too.

Lisa sounds very excited about Gold Snake Serum on Twitter. She also says 'not only do I have a teenager I have a 22 year old and yes I thank the snake serum'

I think she should give thanks to something else too :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back