Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would like the rarity value of a certificated price £239 Tony James model. I understand these are hugely rare. I don't want one of the frequently found £39.99 ones. Does anybody know where I can find the more expensive one?? Er.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well was a waste of time emailing, ignored again. :mad:

Nothing controversial either, I only asked three simple questions.

If those stunning Anthony James watches are manufactured for Fields Luxury by the Guangzhou Ruixue Watch Company in Guangzhou, China?

Do the watches have cheap Alloy cases?

Do the bracelets have solid or folded links?

Maybe i would have gotten an answer if i had wished the guest a happy birthday. :ROFLMAO:

Cute as in good looking
I know was just trying to be funny. ;)

I would like the rarity value of a certificated price £239 Tony James model. I understand these are hugely rare. I don't want one of the frequently found £39.99 ones. Does anybody know where I can find the more expensive one?? Er.

Was it this one? :ROFLMAO:

Ah well was a waste of time emailing, ignored again. :mad:

Nothing controversial either, I only asked three simple questions.

If those stunning Anthony James watches are manufactured for Fields Luxury by the Guangzhou Ruixue Watch Company in Guangzhou, China?

Do the watches have cheap Alloy cases?

Do the bracelets have solid or folded links?

Maybe i would have gotten an answer if i had wished the guest a happy birthday. :ROFLMAO:

I know was just trying to be funny. ;)
From the noise those jubilee bracelets were making I'd say with confidence they're as hollow as the presenters promises 😁 You have to be nice Hammy for your emails to be read 😎 me and Shaun are on first name terms 🤩

Latest posts

Back