Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From the noise those jubilee bracelets were making I'd say with confidence they're as hollow as the presenters promises 😁 You have to be nice Hammy for your emails to be read 😎 me and Shaun are on first name terms 🤩

Yeah i know the answers just wanted to know if they did and whether they were going to inform the customers as well, You're right they are hollow and alloy cases and made at Guanzhou (same place as Winner, Forsining etc)

That is me being nice, wasn't rude, didn't call them shysters or say they were spouting a load of baloney. :ROFLMAO:

Imagine handing over £800 to Ideal Shop World Extra for this rowing machine...with no proven track record of sales and from a team of ex IW presenters, You may well end up with the rattan furniture that was being punting in the dying days of IW.
check out your baskets

I can already sense Ryans enthusiasm has dipped a bit

First time watching Shop Extra on C&C for days. It was so teeth grindingly awfully generally hard to watch, that I couldn't.
Anthony James watches at the moment. Hadn't seen them before. To be fair, £39.99 (£35.99) for a reasonable looking automatic, skeleton, or basic quartz chronograph is more like it, if you need a cheap watch.

I bought a cheap automatic off a stall for under £30 a long time years ago, so this isn't bad.

But the presenters, the set and the whole style is so god-awful that even if I wanted to buy, I wouldn't. Sadly, it's not even fun, or good entertainment; just very, very poor.

Latest posts

Back