Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she really has some potential, and I don’t think working with him is a great thing for her to be put through. She doesn’t need him pushing her like he does. Put her with somebody who can ease her into it more. She did well with Mason when I first saw her with him. She doesn’t need to be roped into his ridiculous patter and exaggerated claims.
On the plus side he doesn't look that comfortable being with her. Just like he didn't with the likes of Jenny Cleary on the normal TJC channel.

Must be hard being stuck with someone who has prepped for the show and who shows you up every time she opens her mouth

He bluffs his way through in my view. Fail to prepare and prepare to fail he thinks doesn’t apply to him because of his great ad-libbing skills (in his opinion). He might even be briefly, mildly and nostalgically amusing if you’d never seen his act wheeled out time and time again. What I see is style over substance in how he presents his items. If he sells stuff there‘s actually nothing wrong with that. I just prefer to have a different type of presenter showing me items I might want to buy.

Nice recent reviews - 2020…

Speaking of years, gone by: here’s some bedding my mum would have wanted to update in the mid-‘70s.. Looks like a Richard Shops flowered skirt from 1973..Just waiting for Shyter Peemons to parade about in it. Now. WE…WE...(who’s ’WE’? 1970s bedspread connoisseurs by shaky scenery?). This is PROBABLY…that’s probably the best bedding in the world. Me and Simone were looking today and other bedding of similar ilk, right…costs thousands…Isn’t that right, Simone?? Simone!! Erm..(begins to stutter) er..Yes…Now…onto Hot Flushes….
I wasn’t watching and then I read your post So had to see for myself.
i got married in 1970 and I take exception to you thinking I would have bought that bedding. I would have said 1940, maybe 50s never 70s 😠

1940s‘ Curtains Selection

Attachments

• IMG_1945.jpeg
    IMG_1945.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1944.jpeg
    IMG_1944.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 21
Let's all share a cheap plastic crutch with a loved one says Simone Peter O'Simones. As they relentlessly merge into one being. Well done, Cyril, Ken, Albert, Ethel, Doreen, Marjorie and other names from the appropriate born in the 1920s and '30s plastic canes names generator. I genuinely cannot believe what I'm watching, and neither does my social worker. And now coat hangers with Mrs. Van Izstalled. It's all so exciting, she unconvincingly gushes..Really???

I'm sitting here just waiting for their call. I have numerous items I can provide them with as much more interesting and better value stock fillers - some old Lois jeans from 1977, a TCR game..an original Birds Eye Trifle Mousse container, a Brut gift set, a job lot of Tuf Wayfinders, some iPods, a part-working Video 2000 VCR..an old crutch from Milton Keynes General...The brick wall backdrop doesn't help either.

So say GX pillows being shown for the last time, Alex Knowles said yea on this channel

Where are GX moving too, QVC, or will they move to Create and Craft, you could use these pillows to relax your crafting goods on, Or these pillows would be Ideal, if you were laying in bed doing crafting
GX pillows were on TJC with Andy Hodgeson between one and two, with the BA from GX.

I was sitting watching the Gillette and thinking I’ve seen that brand name before
i have the knee length version paid £24 on eBay

I'm sitting here just waiting for their call. I have numerous items I can provide them with as much more interesting and better value stock fillers - some old Lois jeans from 1977, a TCR game..an original Birds Eye Trifle Mousse container, a Brut gift set, a job lot of Tuf Wayfinders, some iPods, a part-working Video 2000 VCR..an old crutch from Milton Keynes General...The brick wall backdrop doesn't help either.
The £400 snakeskin bag was so popular yesterday they have brought it back today. Gen, we aren't all fecking eejits, just tell the truth, nobody wants one. I hate snakes, and certainly wouldn't carry a bag made of one.

Latest posts

Back