Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are the people who are running the show at IW genuinely naive, not the sharpest tools or in the wrong job.

I've noticed with any item they are selling say for example is £10, they then have a wee seperate box below saying "buy 2 for £20 3 for £30 4 for £40" zero savings at all for buying 2 or more etc, usually with everywhere else if you buy two of more you will get a few quid off.

But here we have IW showing the viewer "a deal" that adds nothing at all zero zilch zip!!! Bizarre.

Are the people who are running the show at IW genuinely naive, not the sharpest tools or in the wrong job.

I've noticed with any item they are selling say for example is £10, they then have a wee seperate box below saying "buy 2 for £20 3 for £30 4 for £40" zero savings at all for buying 2 or more etc, usually with everywhere else if you buy two of more you will get a few quid off.

But here we have IW showing the viewer "a deal" that adds nothing at all zero zilch zip!!! Bizarre.
I'm surprised with them it's not buy 1 for £20 or 2 for £50 ;)

I noticed that on dresses the other day, they had a dress with like 5 sizes, buy all for so much, but if you are a size 10/12 why would you want a 22/24
Because the dress is so beautiful and so reasonably priced you want to buy one for Xmas for your mum, your aunt, your sister, daughter, best friend, all of whom will be stunned by your generosity and thrilled with your gift.

Latest posts

Back