Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Christ me, just switched on and Shona is having an orgasm cause the Jowissa watch is 30 mtrs water resistent 30 mtres wow. :ROFLMAO:

Hand assembled not hand made you dozy so and so.

I tell you clowns shouldn't be allowed to pretend they know about watches when they are patently, and most definitely horologically challenged.

Oh and btw, it's always good to see someone who bums up these cheap affordable watches yet the only time you see a watch on their wrist it's a £6000 (at least) cartier santos.

Oh and just for good measure, shes says, just make sure you keep your Ronda quartz movement wound. Christ just how dumb are they. :ROFLMAO:

What fascinates me is how many of their viewers are regular 30m depth divers? I think most (including me) would struggle to dive under the bath water.

Poor old Shona. Bluffing her way through it all. She is actually a very decent musical theatre performer from footage I’ve seen of her. Wasting herself selling tents and trinkets.

What fascinates me is how many of their viewers are regular 30m depth divers? I think most (including me) would struggle to dive under the bath water.

Yeah but 30mtrs doesn't mean dive to 30 mtrs, it's just splash / rain proof, i wouldn't even put a 30 mtr watch in a sink of water let alone go swimming in it.

Poor old Shona. Bluffing her way through it all. She is actually a very decent musical theatre performer from footage I’ve seen of her. Wasting herself selling tents and trinkets.

Yep so i believe, she's a super super astonishing performer, but as a morally and ethically competent knowledgeable salesperson she's super super astonishingly crap, unless you've an IQ of 10, which sadly seems to encompass the majority of selly telly viewers.

Plus points? Minus points?

Shorter bit first…One or two good presenters I’ve not seen before. The ex-lead singer from All About Eve… The bouncy, cockney girl in the mornings, Never Seen in Same Room as Anton Du Beke…Mike Mason - whatever way you look at it, he is an excellent shopping television presenter at heart, but with a 1985 repartee..the young, honest approach girl who first appeared alongside him..A freephone number for ordering is also an improvement. Just need something worth ordering next..

Negatives? Where to start….An extraordinarily uninspiring range of goods. Cheap dash cams, walking sticks, shopping trollies, unbranded tat in general, the usual huge RRPs watches sold for a fraction - so tired of this tediously obvious strategy..Few, if any, brands with some kudos about them - stuff you’d want to buy. Mid to lower range items sold at very poor price points. Obvious to anybody who isn’t stuck at home without the Internet who thinks it’s 1997 again. Demonstrating cookers with nothing to cook in them, clothes with no wearer at times, Foghorn Jacks, Peter Simon and his seaside postcard and totally inappropriate humour routine, that South African woman they could use as voice torture for confessions gaining, wobbling promos, no sound incidents…I give up..

All you hope for is this is all down to having to launch at speed with none of the right preparation in place. And given time and a proper space to work in, it will improve. Big Brands to suddenly appear? I doubt it now. Now they’ve changed the business slogan. A cheap and cheerful outlet store for the main jewellery business looks like where they are comfortable pitching it as things stand.

While i agree with most of your posts and their content, this part i thoroughly disagree with, he is one of the most deceitful and dislikeable of the lot, he's one of those guys in the pub that think they are the bees knees, centre of attention, gods gift to women whom everybody wished he would either just piss off or end up planting one on his chin. A thoroughly devious calculating shyster.

Only the the girl from TJC beauty Lyndsey or something like that, has impressed me so far (there is another 2 that are passable, one female and a male but only saw them for a bit of one show) but the rest are poor, unlikable, misleading and basically uninspiring, not that i would buy anything from them anyway, QVC i've bought from many moons ago and one or two others i might do if they had the right products, right price etc, but TJC and the Resurrected IW channel are a No No, never in a million years would i give shysters my business.

While i agree with most of your posts and their content, this part i thoroughly disagree with, he is one of the most deceitful and dislikeable of the lot, he's one of those guys in the pub that think they are the bees knees, centre of attention, gods gift to women whom everybody wished he would either just piss off or end up planting one on his chin. A thoroughly devious calculating shyster.

Only the the girl from TJC beauty Lyndsey or something like that, has impressed me so far (there is another 2 that are passable, one female and a male but only saw them for a bit of one show) but the rest are poor, unlikable, misleading and basically uninspiring, not that i would buy anything from them anyway, QVC i've bought from many moons ago and one or two others i might do if they had the right products, right price etc, but TJC and the Resurrected IW channel are a No No, never in a million years would i give shysters my business.
Lindsey is good.

I get that, Hammy and I always respect what you say, I might add. I called him an excellent shopping television presenter at heart and I stick with that view. What I didn’t elaborate on is what my view of an excellent shopping television presenter actually is. That is, somebody who is a great talker and through that, gets sales in number. The methods they employ to get those sales is another matter entirely, and whether negative or positive in its sincerity, and accuracy of product description, is a separate issue, and very much at the core of how their employer shopping television channels want their business done. Thus, I think the presenter and how they operate is more reflective negatively or positively on their particular employer, and not on the person concerned. All of these presenters big-up the quality of what they are selling at times. But some are not very good at doing that, or the job overall. Mason is a great communicator. What he is communicating is another matter.

Joanne is not a great communicator in my view. She is somebody who talks and talks, but with very little worth hearing. It seems to me, to her, HER voice is what counts and while others talk, viewers suffer through the hearing loss of her.

Here we go…That ****** cane again. The LED light… Perfect for seeing any night stumbles you might have when hit by a drunk on a skateboard. SUPER IMPORTANT..Plus a panic alarm that sounds like a Kraftwerk track that never made it to release. SUPER GREAT…

Latest posts

Back