Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here we go.. Burke (guess which one) and Hare selling sinister bedding and cheaper elsewhere Monopoly…Marvellous..

Only 5000 left? It would be good to know what their definition of limited stock actually is, bearing in mind the amount of limited stock items that seem to hang around longer than an assured tenancy louse in a Russian’s beard.
On that show Mike and Peter went to another set 2 chairs bucket style and a small table £299.99 but was £899.99 so you were getting £600.00 off

If they seriously want us to believe that small set is worth £899 then I really did sail down the Amazon on a Thermos flask. I just bought a two seater rattan sofa and cushions plus glass topped table from Zoo Interiors in Nottingham for £199. They also had a rattan seven seater circular glass topped table and chairs for £799. Good quality stuff as well.

The Rattan is Limited Stock
limited deliveries too going off reviews on the site!!
Here we go.. Burke (guess which one) and Hare selling sinister bedding and cheaper elsewhere Monopoly…Marvellous..
They did me over on sleep down dobby dot bedding set, it went in the bin after a week my missus hated it, had the texture of sandpaper.

I’m also put off by buying bedding, sold by two blokes who look like they would be hanging around the swings waiting for the seesaw to come free.

Maybe that trusty old Romanian left-back Răzvan Raț could be persuaded to take over as furniture expert from Peter Van Serviceandmot? Then you could have Rattan Furniture with Răzvan Raț.

Watched some of the cheapest bedding in the world show earlier

If anywhere is selling bedding for £8/£9 I think the majority of people realise it can't be good quality but it is cheap

"this feels really soft"

stop it no need sell it for what it is
Good point, H. You don’t find a local butcher (if you can find a local butcher) selling off-cuts as best fillet. If you did, you would probably lose faith in their credibility as a butcher. Equally, when you see the Lemonade Twins selling very cheap bedding, and literally dressing it up as something of quality and comfort, then their credibility is also shot to bits. Then again, neither had any credibility anyway, in my eyes. Buffoons the pair of them - on a good day.

interesting also why at times, they can be so distinctly uncompetitive price wise, with the most unlikely items like that job lot of Monopoly Friends sets they have sourced from somewhere like Toys R Us Clearance, is desperately poorly priced compared to Amazon and some others. With P&P, it is not far off a tenner more that some free/monthly fee type P&Ps are selling it for. Strange!

Good point, H. You don’t find a local butcher (if you can find a local butcher) selling off-cuts as best fillet. If you did, you would probably lose faith in their credibility as a butcher. Equally, when you see the Lemonade Twins selling very cheap bedding, and literally dressing it up as something of quality and comfort, then their credibility is also shot to bits. Then again, neither had any credibility anyway, in my eyes. Buffoons the pair of them - on a good day.

interesting also why at times, they can be so distinctly uncompetitive price wise, with the most unlikely items like that job lot of Monopoly Friends sets they have sourced from somewhere like Toys R Us Clearance, is desperately poorly priced compared to Amazon and some others. With P&P, it is not far off a tenner more that some free/monthly fee type P&Ps are selling it for. Strange!
Friends Friends monopoly friends

Marvellous news everybody. I know a lot of people have been desperate to see it again as they show it so infrequently. And Thank God, they’ve listened..Rattan Furniture…Live…NOW!!

Also a huge goodbye to David who works behind the scenes and has just come out to show myself to the grubby little greasy capon of a man presenting. Why they (and CVQ) do this, God only knows. Tesco don’t wheel out somebody from the warehouse to their customers on their final day…Apparently, it’s his last day TODAY!!!! and he has done a fantastic job. He started with them last Wednesday. And now Friday AWNINGS with Mrs. Vanonhp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched that back David looked like he would rather be anywhere else than on screen

Yet again it makes little sense Ideal barely refers to the background crew really bar the very odd mention, he gets almost as much as a send-off as Angela did for 115 years of gardening

Nigel May left Create and Craft last night, bar him reading out some emails, a montage of his best bits, and him showing some old photos, there wasn’t much fuss, he had been at Create and Craft for 18 years, I believe he was on IW before

Latest posts

Back