Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I genuinely don’t get it. Why can’t the grubby little man demonstrate the SodaStream? Why do they have to keep showing old clips? I could grasp it if they had no live presenters, but they do. It is absolutely crazy.

Right. Now the live presenter hands over to the recording of a presenter who passes over to a recording of another presenter??

For me, these are the antics of a company in trouble. You wonder, even, if they cannot pay the presenters the usual per show rate - hence limiting the time they are live on air?

Ex-Met Office weatherman Simon O’Peters thankfully giving us the correct weather temperatures for next week. Shame on the BBC, as their maximum for Peterborough for next week is 23 degrees, with a low of 19. O’Simons knows better. 27 degrees highs for next week he scaremongers. That said, he could be a recording from the Summer of 76 - so old are their re-runs. On to Clora Flora Karbons - his old Junior Showtime dancing parter. He now wants Vic(ks) on his chest!! You wonder if he knows Vic Burns?? Well, only when you rub it on your boll…Which he knows well through constant verbal association. Welcome now to Peter Von Fanhater.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a complete joke now it is getting to the stage you have no idea what is live and what isn't

Will the last presenter turn off the lights

At this stage would it make any difference is it was just a 24/7 repeat show? Not enough for the difference in costs I would suggest

Ex-Met Office weatherman Simon O’Peters thankfully giving us the correct weather temperatures for next week. Shame on the BBC, as their maximum for Peterborough for next week is 23 degrees, with a low of 19. O’Simons knows better. 27 degrees highs for next week he scaremongers. That said, he could be a recording. On to Clora Flora Karbons - his old Junior Showtime dancing parter. He now wants Vic(ks) on his chest!! You wonder if he knows Vic Burns?? Well, only when you rub on your boll…Which he knows well through constant verbal association.
He just said my body is A temple, nobody had been near it for years, ooh now a repeat with Peter V

Duke the thinking that they are paying half rates (or even less) is seeming more and more likely with every passing best of show

Latest posts

Back