QVC Christmas Card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitkat

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

my QVC christmas card arrived this morning, it's lovely, the presenters sledging and having snow ball fights, very nice card.

As per last year you get a voucher for 3 easy pays as well.

well done to all concerned:35:

Card

Hi All,

my QVC christmas card arrived this morning, it's lovely, the presenters sledging and having snow ball fights, very nice card.

As per last year you get a voucher for 3 easy pays as well.

well done to all concerned:35:

Just received mine.

Did not get the 3 easy pays last year though.

Summer

I didnt get one last year so i will be surpised if i get one this year PAH !!!!!! LOL

I didnt get one last year so i will be surpised if i get one this year PAH !!!!!! LOL

I didn't get one last year either, although at that time I'd only been a customer for a year, but mine arrived this morning - complete with the easy pay voucher.

And I agree with kitkat ........ well done to all concerned.

Hmmmm ..... now .......what to buy, in order to use the vouchers? :6:

I never get a card from them but my mum does evey year.

I love the card this year, it looks so warm and friendly, like a big happy family.

Never had one either and neither has my mum so I don't expect either of us will one this year.

Mine arrived this morning - fun design! I shall certainly be using the easy pays since there are a couple of pricey items I've had my eye on for a while!
I also got six silver stars inside my card, which my cats loved when they fell onto the floor!

Youre not missing much Stacey to be honest.Mine came today too.The easy pays are, after all,encouraging us to spend more with QVC :1:

Mine came today. Lovely card and the 3 easy pays are appreciated and will no doubt used sooner rather than later.

I've had a card from QVC for several years now and I suspect it is because I spend far too much money with them.

I got mine as always and got the three easypay. Going to use it on a suarti piece.

Have you been naughty over the last three years marzy - is that why you have been deleted from their list?

Latest posts

Back