QVC Christmas Card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just got home to find one waiting for me...

I'm not sure whether to be pleased or appalled.

I'm sure I only get them in the years I've spent too much!

Have been with qvc since day 1 almost... never had a Christmas card from them :12:yet when I needed to see some past purchase they sent me out a 20 page file of my past buys :54:, which was quickly shredded :27:..and that was about 3 years ago :29: so it's not that I don't spend enough £££ with them.

Would rather have a free p&p slip with a card..then chose something I think of buying but wouldn't want to fork out on postage to return!

daydreamer

I only got 3 stars - are they reviewing US????!!!!!

You're one better than me then, I only got 2, but at least I got the card and 3 easy payments. I think it must be based on what you spend during the year. The first two years I bought from QVC, which wasn't a lot, there were no cards. Last year and this, when I've upped my spending, I've received a card. Looks like you have to give to receive!!

I don't think it is for peeps who spend the most as this last year has probably been my worst for spending with them & my hubby can vouch for that :54:
I remember phoning cs last year to make an inquiry about an order & the cs girls said,'My,you do buy a lot,don't you?' :11:

Have you noticed that not all presenters are in the picture? Going to use my voucher on Elemis TSV coming up [that's if it's not in 3 ezp 's]

I don't think it is for peeps who spend the most as this last year has probably been my worst for spending with them & my hubby can vouch for that :54:
I remember phoning cs last year to make an inquiry about an order & the cs girls said,'My,you do buy a lot,don't you?' :11:

Maybe it's one of those computer generated selections. I think those who haven't received one should ask why - maybe we'll find out how it all works!

yay! I got on-with 5 stars, that I hope me mum will use to decorate his little crocheted christmas ornaments. Aww, I think it's dead cute-I mean, shops don't give a monkeys about us, and we spend enough in them!

I did ask earlier in this thread what the stars were for and I still haven't fathomed it out.
:confused:

Do they relate to the amount you've spent in a year (in which case I should have had an envelope full of them) :eek: or are they randomly popped into the envelopes, because I can't believe that QVC would employ someone to count a specific number into someone's envelope.

And I hope to goodness I wasn't meant to keep them because I binned them as I just found them on the floor. :11:

Sorry to ask again, but I'm a relative newbie at all this marlarkey.

I'm still a bit new to Quidco and wondered if anyone can tell me if we can use the easypay code when we order through Quidco?
MTIA

There must be some criteria to get a card

Having been a customer from the very beginning (sad to say i even watched the test shows, before they went live) and spent a considerable amount in that time (though not as much recently) I have never HAD a card at all let alone voucher for anything :28:

I did ask earlier in this thread what the stars were for and I still haven't fathomed it out.
:confused:

Do they relate to the amount you've spent in a year (in which case I should have had an envelope full of them) :eek: or are they randomly popped into the envelopes, because I can't believe that QVC would employ someone to count a specific number into someone's envelope.

And I hope to goodness I wasn't meant to keep them because I binned them as I just found them on the floor. :11:

Sorry to ask again, but I'm a relative newbie at all this marlarkey.

I'd like to think (since I got five) that they were significant, but as far as I can tell they are just pretty!

Latest posts

Back