QVC Christmas Card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So....is there a different code on all the vouchers or what? I don't want to use easy pay, and if any one wants the code they're welcome to it. I'll post it here if anyone wants it.

When I told my hubby I had bought the smashbox tsv but it was a pity it wasnt on easypay (why not when they have all been lately) he said "oh didnt you get the email with the code as he did" - he could have bought it for me if he had told me before. He has only bought off qvc about 3 or 4 times in his life as I buy most things - about once a week.

I am gutted - the distribution is obviously very random.

Right, here we go-the code I have on my card (the card doesn't have my name on it or anything, so I'd imagine it'd work) isCE1008.

Good luck!

I dont think it works ,well i have been with qvc for 10 odd years and the amount i have bought ,i could buy myself a car and the way this channel treats their customers is horrendous .
I have shopped with other channels and they do not have any partiality .
This new years resolution is to stop buying from this channel .
They can keep their crap to where it belongs:12:

I dont think it works ,well i have been with qvc for 10 odd years and the amount i have bought ,i could buy myself a car and the way this channel treats their customers is horrendous .
I have shopped with other channels and they do not have any partiality .
This new years resolution is to stop buying from this channel .
They can keep their crap to where it belongs:12:

now then, don't hold back and lets hear what you really mean :54:

Just my luck - I received the email with 3ep's - and this morning had a call from my credit card company that someone had hacked me and tried to put a balance transfer for £8,000 onto my card!! Upshot is that both cards with that company have had to be blocked and new ones in the post '7 to 10 days' - so I have the ep's but not the card to put them on - don't like using my debit card - that's too much like 'real money', especially at this time of year - will have to be nice to hubby and beg use of his card I guess!

Latest posts

Back