QVC Christmas advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be honest they all look pretty naff and cringworthy in the advert. And why does Dale have to be the one sitting at the head of the table? I bet Julia wasn't happy about that.

Love the One with Rose H Whitley and David Gandy.

Last edited:
Has anybody seen the Harvey Nichs ad ? It made me laugh because it doesn`t do the mushy Christmas thing. It shows people receiving sink plugs, toothpicks, paperclips etc with a note inside saying sorry I spent it on myself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-release-hilarious-new-Christmas-advert.html

Fantastic, thanks for that! A good laugh so early in the day. Plus an answer to that eternal gifting problem ..... teacher presents, table presents, better than a bottle of wine present, something for the chap I sat next to on the bus last Tuesday.

All the shopping channel xmas ads i have seen are awful but its only once a year so HO HO HO and a merry christmas to one and all and a healthy new year.

Had a bit of a thing for richard chamberlain in the thornbirds, was gutted when i found out he was gay! :blush:

Hope hubby doesn't see that harvey nichs advert, hes so tight when it comes to spending money on presents at christmas, bah humbug! Scrooge is his idol.

I was also 'gutted' Nicnac - I spent hours gazing lovingly at all his pictures that adorned my bedroom walls when I was 13, only to find 30 years later he batted for the other side. My Mum had more sense, she loved Ben Casey (Vince Edwards) - never did know what happened to him.

Latest posts

Back