QVC Christmas advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lets be honest folks. The people delivering this ad are not quality actors, (otherwise they would feature on mainstream TV). They are just ordinary satellite TV sales assistants, so what you see is what you get. Merry Xmas!!. Humbug

I agree, they are just doing a job and I think it looks rather good....

It wasn't until the third time of seeing it that I realised that the dancing woman was Flavia.
I was convinced it was Pipa.

Time to go back to Specsavers I think!

It does make me Laugh the bit when Jill franks is alone in the snow , I imagine all the other presenters threw snow balls at her straight after the camera stopped lol

... she reminds me of an evil christmas gremlin in that part of the advert ...

Just realised that Alison Young isn't in the advert, does she think shes too good for something like that :vampire:

Just realised that Alison Young isn't in the advert, does she think shes too good for something like that :vampire:
They must of doing the filming while she was in America.:Laugh:

I think the advert is fun, but I can see after endless repeat showings it's going to drive me mad.:headbang:

I have nowt agains't the advert except the flavia dancing part, it just seemed to be shoe'd in with the sole purpose of "oh look its flavia... and she has a dvd"

should have been just presenters. no matter how charismaless they are or how much people dislike them.

Philip Scofield was saying the other day that they filmed the Xmas Cube episode in April....good job Q didn't film this promo too early in the year before a proportion of the staff...er...pursued other avenues!

Oh just seen it, can we have something different next year.It looks like last years with them playing happy families.

Last edited:
Philip Scofield was saying the other day that they filmed the Xmas Cube episode in April....good job Q didn't film this promo too early in the year before a proportion of the staff...er...pursued other avenues!

Mayb Alison Young has been "Edited" out as she wont be around by Xmas :Wink:

I have a question about the M&S Fairground ad currently running if anyone's seen it. Can someone please tell me who the guy is that the strong man transforms into? Clearly we're supposed to know who he is but I haven't the faintest idea.

I have a question about the M&S Fairground ad currently running if anyone's seen it. Can someone please tell me who the guy is that the strong man transforms into? Clearly we're supposed to know who he is but I haven't the faintest idea.

Do you mean the Littlewoods ad with that annoying Myleene Klass in it? The strong man bloke is that Mark Wright off The Only Way Is Essex. Yes an absolute Z lister!!!!! N ow come on you should have known that!!!

Awww I really like Myleen Klass. It got a bit annoying a few years back when she was on all the time but I always liked her :)

Do you mean the Littlewoods ad with that annoying Myleene Klass in it? The strong man bloke is that Mark Wright off The Only Way Is Essex. Yes an absolute Z lister!!!!! N ow come on you should have known that!!!

Yes, that's the one - made so much impression on me that l didn't even know which store it's advertising! Never seen the Essex series, and am not inspired to watch it by this rather smarmy fellow. But you've satisfied my curiosity, thank you.

Right at the beginning of the QVC ad, who is the guy with Simon getting the stuff out of the oven? Is he someone's partner?

Right at the beginning of the QVC ad, who is the guy with Simon getting the stuff out of the oven? Is he someone's partner?

I think hes the Chef from Green seasons , no idea of his name though

Latest posts

Back