Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

About 30 years ago I had a wee electric one with 6 individual tubs but it was a bit of a faff and back then I wasn’t fussed on the thin plain yogurt it made. Later I used the Q one but the sachets were too expensive and I really only liked the Greek coconut one which was never on special offer as it was difficult to get plus some of the flavours didn’t set very well but it was easy to accommodate.
Now I don’t like any of the flavoured or sweetened ones so I just buy really thick plain Greek stuff from the supermarket and add nothing to it. I use it to top my overnight oats.

OMG, just popped on to Qurio to have a nose and had to stop watching Anna's review of the Tili set. Camera was waving about all over the place and my off kilter balance couldn't cope with it 😅

The shots of the top of her table, albeit blurred, were riveting. 🙄

Maybe she should invest in a stand/tripod for her phone so that her reviews show the product rather than her furniture. 😉

Cardboard Richard is back and the title of his video is rather apt.
LETS GO😂
Oh, they're all back. Hyacinth's bought a jumpsuit with the worst pattern matching in history, it's too big for her, but it's a keeper. Humping dog woman's bought another boatload of "trailer chic" polyester and CR is so excited that he's bought a throw for £7 that he had to let us know about it - Cheers Rich! Don't you just love Qurio? lol!

Oh, they're all back. Hyacinth's bought a jumpsuit with the worst pattern matching in history, it's too big for her, but it's a keeper. Humping dog woman's bought another boatload of "trailer chic" polyester and CR is so excited that he's bought a throw for £7 that he had to let us know about it - Cheers Rich! Don't you just love Qurio? lol!
That jumpsuit is horrendous. £90 and as well as the dreadful pattern, poor pattern matching, loose threads and it not fitting, the colour doesn’t suit her at all. I think her £90 might be better spent on a decent bra.

That jumpsuit is horrendous. £90 and as well as the dreadful pattern, poor pattern matching, loose threads and it not fitting, the colour doesn’t suit her at all. I think her £90 might be better spent on a decent bra.
To be fair I think she only spent a mere £65 as it was a tsv last week! She said that she took their advice and sized up but it was gaping around the armholes and generally looked too baggy. I just don't get it, really I don't. The lady's got money to spend, presumably she's retired so time on her hands - surely she'd be better off buying her fashion from somewhere you can physically try garments on, she could probably afford a personal stylist with the amount of money she throws at Q! "Trailer woman" definitely needs some fashion advice, but she dresses like a character you might see in the Catherine Tate show. Yes, I know each to their own...but I'm astonished!
Last night I watched a programme about "Secret spenders" - I don't know what was secret about it as the participants were obviously proud of their crazy spending habits - they were filmed shopping and then confronted in their own home by the tv team. Obviously one of the couples were in on it, but it was supposed to be a surprise to the other person (yeah right). Bloke wandering around TKmaxx filling a basket to the brim, then basically bringing the stuff home and stuffing it into the cupboard and leaving it there -It's definitely a mental disorder

I think this latest ez pay lark on clearance is gonna give Qurio a good bump. Hyacinth's already posted a set of three Alison cork metal candle holders complete with fake candles - I mean they're quite decorative and look quite nice on her window sill. I was surprised to see that she actually had any space on them considering how many candles and ornaments she has, perhaps she's temporarily cleared the window ledge so she can show these little beauties.
I did take a look at clearance after CR's tip off, just in case there was an offer I couldn't refuse. I know there's nothing I really need but I've got a few birthdays to buy for in the next couple of months. I literally found NOTHING that I remotely wanted to buy for myself or as a gift despite there being quite a few "come and get me" prices! The lovely ladies, and CR are gonna be "filling their boots"!

To be fair I think she only spent a mere £65 as it was a tsv last week! She said that she took their advice and sized up but it was gaping around the armholes and generally looked too baggy. I just don't get it, really I don't. The lady's got money to spend, presumably she's retired so time on her hands - surely she'd be better off buying her fashion from somewhere you can physically try garments on, she could probably afford a personal stylist with the amount of money she throws at Q! "Trailer woman" definitely needs some fashion advice, but she dresses like a character you might see in the Catherine Tate show. Yes, I know each to their own...but I'm astonished!
Last night I watched a programme about "Secret spenders" - I don't know what was secret about it as the participants were obviously proud of their crazy spending habits - they were filmed shopping and then confronted in their own home by the tv team. Obviously one of the couples were in on it, but it was supposed to be a surprise to the other person (yeah right). Bloke wandering around TKmaxx filling a basket to the brim, then basically bringing the stuff home and stuffing it into the cupboard and leaving it there -It's definitely a mental disorder
I wouldn’t have it given, never mind pay £65. I do agree she could get a personal shopper or at least get her colours done, as I really don’t think that colour suited her. I wonder how much it will cost to get the darts added to make it fit. It would be so much easier to buy something that fitted and didn’t need altering.

There's a new review from a lady who just goes by the name "Lovely" - She's bought the jumpsuit and she looks really good in it, but she's not sure. But how tall is she? Could it just be the camera angle, but her head only just clears the ceiling, anyway I digress. Hyacinth has left a comment saying that she's returned hers because the sizing's all wrong for her. She said it cost £4.50 to return 'cause it's heavy. I do hope that she managed to get it back within 14 days as she bought it on pre-order otherwise that'll be another fiver she's lost. I'm glad she saw sense though - The wishy washy colour did nothing for her, it was badly made and ill fitting. She said she was gonna tweak the armholes and neaten up all the loose threads, like I said I'm glad she finally saw sense!

There's a new review from a lady who just goes by the name "Lovely" - She's bought the jumpsuit and she looks really good in it, but she's not sure. But how tall is she? Could it just be the camera angle, but her head only just clears the ceiling, anyway I digress. Hyacinth has left a comment saying that she's returned hers because the sizing's all wrong for her. She said it cost £4.50 to return 'cause it's heavy. I do hope that she managed to get it back within 14 days as she bought it on pre-order otherwise that'll be another fiver she's lost. I'm glad she saw sense though - The wishy washy colour did nothing for her, it was badly made and ill fitting. She said she was gonna tweak the armholes and neaten up all the loose threads, like I said I'm glad she finally saw sense!
I watched the other review and agree that the lady looked great in that jumpsuit. She said she was 5 feet 8 inches tall. I think because she is less busty and generally slim lt looked far more flattering.

A quick round up of the Qurio news. Hyacinth has dipped her toe into the world of Lola Rose, buying her first bracelet- will it be her last? Meanwhile the real Lola is cheesed off with Q once again as they sent her a pair of mismatched earrings- will she ever give up shopping with them? Erika’s purchased a rather dreadful frock that makes her look like a sack of spuds, it was only £8 something, so I guess it doesn’t matter what it looks like ! Anna’s bought a rather daft looking orange jacket “there you go” - will her camera skills ever improve? !

Latest posts

Back