Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried to download Qurio but it wouldn't download. This happens quite a few times due to the VPN we use. I will just have to keep reading your posts.

I have seen Qurio once on Paul's phone because I was curious about this thread. I can't view it on mine as it is steam powered, a 2006 Blackberry. To be honest, I have only ever used it for calls and infrequent texts.

Well, Nicola’s posted 3 videos this morning. 😳 Two for the sets of Lola Rose jewellery boxes and one for a LR necklace.

But, we got no close up cleavage shots and she didn’t say anything. That’s progress. 😉
From what I saw, she didn't even open the boxes up to show us the insides of them, or the quotes that were supposed to be on the bottom of them. She didn't talk about them, so what was that all about? To me it's just showing off how much money she's spent. Then there was another couple of unboxings from the woman who speaks in monotones. Bless her heart but she seems to think that opening a box and showing us the contents constitutes a review = It doesn't. She bought the sbc collagen set and a set of Elemis - She's literally only just "reviewed" £80's worth of Liz Earle - I really just don't get these people. I've just paid my monthly catalogue bill and a bit extra towards my BNPLs, and I haven't ordered anything else because there's nothing I need or particularly want. If I have anything left after bills and other expenses I might treat myself to some fripperies, but I'm not about to start ordering stuff for the sake of it. It's great because I know it's always there if I need it. The old saying about money burning a hole in your pocket is so true of this "crazy gang" - all I can hope is that they do actually have the money and aren't bunging it all on the never and paying ridiculous amounts of interest on top of already overpriced goods!

My box opening consists of me brighting up the stairs (I live in an upstairs flat), setting on the kitchen top, the cat jumps up to see what it is. Get a knife and do the big reveal for the benefit of the cat by cutting the top open let the cat sniff. So far I have not described what it is to Freya as she just does not really care.😺

This happened last Saturday when I got an unexpected gift in a small box.

A quick question of Qurio watchers:
How do you know all these persons are genuine QVC customers and buyers of the Q items?
Are they not folk like Sharon is it etc. and more famously Amanda Holden, who are sent stuff for free, in return asked to comment and video about the stuff?

How do you know all these persons are genuine QVC customers and buyers of the Q items?
Are they not folk like Sharon is it etc. and more famously Amanda Holden, who are sent stuff for free, in return asked to comment and video about the stuff?
I must admit that the word “stooge” crossed my mind briefly - but no - I don’t think the presenters even get that many freebies, and Q not being the most generous of souls, I’d be surprised if they would give anything away to regular punters. They would’ve predicted that this app would be a success for them as they’d have known that they’ve got some out of control spenders on their books - so what better than to use them for free advertising, and what’s more, they’ll think they’re real influencers/internet sensations!

Do you know what that thought did cross my mind too much stuff for one person to keep buying it wouldn’t surprise me me one bit if they are sent these items for free from qvc just to make videos about keep the goods for free advertising 🤔

The presenters get more freebies than you can imagine.
As for handing out free goods no company can keep gifting these for free, in some cases we are talking about thousands of pounds.(including postage)
They QVC have been really cute in getting all the shopaholic buyers in one place.
Please remember it’s all about profit ask any tat seller their jobs depend on it.
No way should this topic be smoothed over,and quietly forgotten about with talk of stooges being sent products for free.Just look at the videos these people are spending silly money Lola may have the money?But as for the rest of them who knows😱
Any decent tat seller would not be seen on this app,one has appeared expect more to follow in the future.

Well they do say there’s nonsuch thing as bad publicity - so if Q are after free advertising and you lot have spent 600+ worth of posts talking about it maybe its worked. 🤷‍♀️

If these exposing cleavage jumpsuits are Kim & Co, Kim won’t be happy at all.
She‘s always at pains to say if your bending….you won’t be exposing.
Plus she’s designed the necklines so they can be positioned and will stay across the chest in the correct place.
Not that I have personal experience of any such items of clothing.
So perhaps I should join up with the likes on Qurio and do videos of jumpsuit cleavage positions😉…..Well I thought 🤔 just for a second….
Even though it’s Christmas it’s a big fat NO to that. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

Well if Katie P is offering help on the video making she is going to have her work cut out.What is this unboxing lark?Most tell you nothing about the product and the Spanish (I presume) lady with the ever important Mother in Law I cannot tell a word she says, not just because of her accent but because of all the background noise.Do they ever play back? Obviously not, don’t think this is what Q had in mind as there is nothing to encourage further sales and this lot would continue to buy anyway.

Last edited:
Well they do say there’s nonsuch thing as bad publicity - so if Q are after free advertising and you lot have spent 600+ worth of posts talking about it maybe its worked. 🤷‍♀️
Well, as I see it, you have chimed in with your two cents as well. So, this is obviously a topic people feel strongly enough to keep discussing, whatever their opinion and all opinions are welcome.

I think she’s Colombian, but I do find her accent fairly difficult to follow until you get atuned to it.

Well a happy xmas to all the "lovely ladies" who've kept us entertained over the last couple of months. It was actually refreshing to see that "most" of them found something better to do on Christmas day than to showcase their purchases, or dig out stuff they've bought months ago to show us.
I wonder whether there'll be any new years resolutions - I get the feeling that there will be but it will be more about buying stuff such as health grills, exercise equipment for those who resolve to lose some weight, and for those who resolve to take more care of their appearance, then the skies the limit, it'll be beauty products and clothing all over again! The ones who've decided that they'll stop wasting their money with Q , we'll only be able to tell by their absence - watch this space!

I think ’Lola’ has decided not to speak, perhaps she is suffering Covid as she is just scanning her purchases like am array of LR boxes.Erika is showing a selection of meats from a Hamper, looks a bit overcooked for my taste is that the Ninja cooking utensil they are using? She seems to spend a lot of time with her Mother in Law so QVC will love this duo of big time purchasers.

Well a happy xmas to all the "lovely ladies" who've kept us entertained over the last couple of months. It was actually refreshing to see that "most" of them found something better to do on Christmas day than to showcase their purchases, or dig out stuff they've bought months ago to show us.
I wonder whether there'll be any new years resolutions - I get the feeling that there will be but it will be more about buying stuff such as health grills, exercise equipment for those who resolve to lose some weight, and for those who resolve to take more care of their appearance, then the skies the limit, it'll be beauty products and clothing all over again! The ones who've decided that they'll stop wasting their money with Q , we'll only be able to tell by their absence - watch this space!
Thanks for highlighting this app,it will be interesting if any other tat sellers appear Delboy,Chunts,etc,would be to good to ask a question,on how they can justify the overspending and addiction behaviour of this app.

Aren’t Lola and Nicola are two different people?

Nicola keeps buying jumpsuits and Lola Rose things and is the one who likes to share her cleavage with everyone. 🙄

Aren’t Lola and Nicola are two different people?

Nicola keeps buying jumpsuits and Lola Rose things and is the one who likes to share her cleavage with everyone. 🙄
No, they're one and the same. Nicknamed Lola due to the unfeasibly large collection of (practically identical) Lola Rose bits! Her jumpsuit collection is fast catching up with her Lola Rose collection!

Latest posts

Back