Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen that! Seriously what does she think she is? There are quite time where she doesn’t speak but the camera is focusing closely on her cleavage then a strange knowing smile to the camera? What?
She knows exactly what she’s doing and how she looks into the camera after zooming in on the boobs very Pervy does she realise it’s mostly women who view Qurio she’s on the wrong website 😂

So is she singing in her head, I'm Sexy And I Know It?

Or

Has she paid for her boobs and wants to get her monies worth by showing them off thinking look what I'v got?

;)
:unsure: 😂 😂 😂
I really do wonder what's going on in her head - another day, another jumpsuit. It's great to see someone happy in their own skin, but why go crazy on a item of clothing that's probably the most impractical garment and woman can get? Not only that, a garment that can be the most unflattering that a woman can get. What I've seen of her ridiculous haul of jumpsuits are ones that are too loose, too tight, clingy and unflattering and a couple that she loves. (just a couple). She's only got to lose or gain a few pounds and a garment like this is unwearable! To me it's the sort of garment, you might think yes I'll give one a try and if you're lucky enough to find one that looks great, you'll wear it every now and then - A wardrobe staple it is not! Camel toe, and hungry bum are also jumpsuit hazards, like I say they're not always the most flattering garment.
Erika posted a rather charming video of her and her 3 daughters (who knew) wearing their mukluk socks, and KP even gave her a gushing reply - I bet Lola and some of the others are spitting chips!

I really do wonder what's going on in her head - another day, another jumpsuit. It's great to see someone happy in their own skin, but why go crazy on a item of clothing that's probably the most impractical garment and woman can get? Not only that, a garment that can be the most unflattering that a woman can get. What I've seen of her ridiculous haul of jumpsuits are ones that are too loose, too tight, clingy and unflattering and a couple that she loves. (just a couple). She's only got to lose or gain a few pounds and a garment like this is unwearable! To me it's the sort of garment, you might think yes I'll give one a try and if you're lucky enough to find one that looks great, you'll wear it every now and then - A wardrobe staple it is not! Camel toe, and hungry bum are also jumpsuit hazards, like I say they're not always the most flattering garment.
Erika posted a rather charming video of her and her 3 daughters (who knew) wearing their mukluk socks, and KP even gave her a gushing reply - I bet Lola and some of the others are spitting chips!
🤣🤣😂 you make me laugh

Well, Nicola’s posted 3 videos this morning. 😳 Two for the sets of Lola Rose jewellery boxes and one for a LR necklace.

But, we got no close up cleavage shots and she didn’t say anything. That’s progress. 😉

I had a jumpsuit as a teenager. Okay, going to the toilet was a nightmare especially if out, and you had to strip down and at the same time try not to let the bottoms hit the floor of the public toilet.

I have never seen the point of jump suits and avoided the onesie craze. As you have pointed out, going to the loo must be a faff and on a personal note, when I need a wee, I need a wee! I'm 54, had 2 babies and despite religiously doing my pelvic floor exercises at the time, you get the picture!

Latest posts

Back