Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word it sounds a right den of iniquity, to think about comments that have been made about here.
I can only think by what I’m hearing it’s all going to implode and end in tears.
Sounds like a right materialistic place, full of bragging, one up-man-ship, with pressure to out do one another on purchasing, together with self promotion and continual self gratification seeking.
I just laugh to myself when Pippa is on with say one of the higher priced fashion brands, out comes her selling line of sustainability!!!
Would love to know just how that fits in with this Qurio.

Nicola’s bought another jumpsuit. 😂 (not Lola. Nicola’s the one who likes to give us an eyeful of her cleavage. 😳)

Considering that she’s said she currently has Covid, Nicola hasn’t curbed her QVC purchases.

Omg lolas on again in another jumpsuit with the camera right down her cleavage please woman out them away what is she playing at you can’t focus on the jumpsuit just her boobs
Just seen that! Seriously what does she think she is? There are quite time where she doesn’t speak but the camera is focusing closely on her cleavage then a strange knowing smile to the camera? What?

Another pic from my torch forum (it reminds me of Qurio), captioned:

Good evening, my name is Callum and I'm a torchoholic

The large torch costs about £700 !!

Olight torch holic 269739145_1022377505.jpg

Well sorry but I’ve had to comment on nicolas jumpsuit video on qurio stating that the camera was right down her cleavage I think I might be blocked now 😂
It's still there, and she's also posted a pic of one of those horrendous Michele Hope lace shirts...which she's entitled fantastic. I've not listened to the presentation yet and will later when Oh's out of earshot...as he'll think I'm weird lol! But if anything is aging - it's that. I'm tempted to tell her that it does nothing for her, but I'm not cruel...but I think somebody does need to have a word with her. Cruel to be kind I think and it's kind to everybody else as she's feeding Q and making sure they can maintain being their overpriced, ungenerous selves!

It's still there, and she's also posted a pic of one of those horrendous Michele Hope lace shirts...which she's entitled fantastic. I've not listened to the presentation yet and will later when Oh's out of earshot...as he'll think I'm weird lol! But if anything is aging - it's that. I'm tempted to tell her that it does nothing for her, but I'm not cruel...but I think somebody does need to have a word with her. Cruel to be kind I think and it's kind to everybody else as she's feeding Q and making sure they can maintain being their overpriced, ungenerous selves!
That purple MH shirt is a bit Mrs Overall :ROFLMAO:

Torch forum? 🤣🤣 Are you suffering from torch envy, strato?

On another tack, do these app people read this forum do we think? It seems probable.
Wonder what they think and if any of them contribute.

I used to appreciate all the reviews on the q website but now I’ve started noticing how many 5* reviews are from top contributors and my confidence has taken a knock. Do they just love everything?🤔

I put a pic above of one of the prizes, but it disappeared, so repeating it.

Also, many torchoholics collect the same torch just because they are different colours, like the 2nd pic. They have just changed the design slightly, so he is starting again. Puts Lola to shame! BTW they cost £22 each + PP.
Olight prize 269755405.jpg

Olight cploured set 269785701_101659.jpg

Latest posts

Back