Philosophy TSV 1st November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes imagine a lovely Christmassy mix of smells mmmmm.

I do like the trio, I bought, that was on recently with the carrot cake, coconut frosting and vanilla wafer.

Now if they did THAT as an example with the discounts they usually quote on TSVs ie less than half price blah blah blah,I would imagine that tens of thousands would be snapped up.

Yes imagine a lovely Christmassy mix of smells mmmmm.

I do like the trio, I bought, that was on recently with the carrot cake, coconut frosting and vanilla wafer.

Now if they did THAT as an example with the discounts they usually quote on TSVs ie less than half price blah blah blah,I would imagine that tens of thousands would be snapped up.

jabba have you tried that shower gel by Original Source - available on the high street. they do a fragrance called Winter. its THE most amazing smell of chocolate/malt/vanilla. if you like those sweet foody smells you would love it i'm sure. have a sniff next time youre in Boots!

My little one loves the smell of me when I wear Pure Grace and cuddles up to sniff me :LOL I have run out of it so he says he will buy me some more for Christmas!

jabba have you tried that shower gel by Original Source - available on the high street. they do a fragrance called Winter. its THE most amazing smell of chocolate/malt/vanilla. if you like those sweet foody smells you would love it i'm sure. have a sniff next time youre in Boots!

Will do Burlz hun :thanks:

mwah xxxxx

The email should have started; 'We heard you would like a shower gel/ body scrub combination but we couldn't give a toss so we're delighted to be bringing you......'

:D

Philosophy obviously dont want my money as I will never be tempted to buy their grace range again.
Cant they listen, we want fruity shower gels and body butters and handwashes - please!!!!

Ho hum (again).

I've already got so much Grace, I'm surprised I'm not name checked in the Bible.

That said, I really like the body butter (and am running out) but I'll just wait until someone flogs their one from the TSV on Ebay next week.

Will do Burlz hun :thanks:

mwah xxxxx

:thanks: Burlz I got a couple today in Boots BOGOF :dance::dance::dance:

Just had a look at www.hqhair.com and they have loads of new Philosophy shower gels and sets in stock - why can't qvc offer them?
They've got Gingerbread; Egg Nog Latte; Cafe au Lait; Caramel Mocha; Spicy Gumdrop; Spicy Pear; Orange and Cranberry.
Plus giftset collections: Cookie exchange; Coffee House; Recipe Box etc.
What a fab tsv it would have been to have some of these new fragrances; I think it would prove to be the most popular beauty tsv this year. All of the beauty brands seem to be coming out with the same old same old for every one they do and it's becoming boring.

Just had a look at www.hqhair.com and they have loads of new Philosophy shower gels and sets in stock - why can't qvc offer them?
They've got Gingerbread; Egg Nog Latte; Cafe au Lait; Caramel Mocha; Spicy Gumdrop; Spicy Pear; Orange and Cranberry.
Plus giftset collections: Cookie exchange; Coffee House; Recipe Box etc.
What a fab tsv it would have been to have some of these new fragrances; I think it would prove to be the most popular beauty tsv this year. All of the beauty brands seem to be coming out with the same old same old for every one they do and it's becoming boring.

I totally agree! I've been holding out being some of those kits for pressies in case QVC bring us some exclusives sets or those little suitcases again - even or the gingerbread man, milkman and muffin bag with the gift bags 9which QVCUS have). To be honest, I think I am going to be disappointed.

TSV is still showing at £55 something on Qmobile.

I agree with you,ladies.
I am so fed up with L'occitane,Philosophy etc etc bringing the same old same old.
How many times can we give the same presents to people?
I swear I'll scream if L'occitane bring us any more Milk,Verbena,Rose or Lavender.
Together with Philosophy's Graces & much as I like them I simply can't give them as prezzies anymore or people will think I get them for nothing :11:

I got a card regarding the TSV in the post this morning, but I'm still not buying.

I love AG but apart from the fragrance, the rest of the set is isn't screaming 'buy me! buy me!' so hopefully I will be able to resist Lee and his sales pitch! They've knocked a whooping 29p off of the price (I checked Qmobile a minute ago!). :rolleyes:

Two of my friends who buy the Molton Brown Xmas TSV every year (in fact that's the only thing they ever buy from QVC) both received cards detailing the Philosophy TSV, so QVC obviously are hoping that this will replace the Molton Brown TSV!!

If this is the case though why aren't they telling their customers that there isn't going to be a MB TSV??!! :6:

There must be maybe thousands of people waiting for it to appear in December! :what:

Hate the graces, all the graces, hate them all!!! :48::48::48:

So, now that's off my chest, I don't think I will be even remotely tempted by this set.:5:

Latest posts

Back