Philosophy TSV 1st November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

philosophy oto on web now

Apologies if already posted

Philosophy Coconut Frosting Trio £33.42
The delicious, exotic scent of coconut is captured in this pampering three-piece set from Philosophy. It includes Coconut Frosting 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath (473.1ml) and Coconut Frosting Scented Body Butter (141.8g) to cleanse and perfume your skin, plus Coconut Frosting Flavoured Lip Shine (14.2g) for soft and shiny lips.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226920

Is it just me being completely out of touch, but that OTO seems pricey for what it is?:52:
Edit: from HQHair: lip shine - £10, Body butter - £10, shower gel - £14 But then they don't have this flavour!

Last edited:
No I agree - it isn't a bargain - certainly not at full price.
The rrp sg is 14.50 and the lip gloss 10 - so about 9 for the body butter - which is a small size only 5oz- but then p and p on top.
At £40 + p and p seems really dear.

Whole lot is only $48 in the US ( $16 for sg $12 for lippy and $20 for body butter)
The Uk is so ripped off. This would have been bought ages ago when the ex rate was much higher than now.
I think QVC have pushed up a lot of their US import prices already to the consumer,no wonder they are one of the few big "shops" with increased profits this year!

I have made a decision not to watch any of the shows at all tomorrow. I have looked on the web and there is nothing I want/need. I tend to get caught up in the whole sales speak from Lee and end up ordering stuff I don't really need.Too heavy to post back - so have a large stash of philosophy in the cupboard.. Not watching is my best and only bet.

Is it just me being completely out of touch, but that OTO seems pricey for what it is?:52:
Edit: from HQHair: lip shine - £10, Body butter - £10, shower gel - £14 But then they don't have this flavour!

That size of Body Butter is £22 on HQ Hair, they have that size in the Graces. The larger tubs of body butter were £20 but I think Philosophy have stopped making these now in favour of the tubes.

I'm working tomorrow so will miss most of the shows but I like to record them and fast forward the products I'm not interested in :D

I'll definitely be buying the TSV in Pure Grace and maybe some gift sets, if there are any reasonably priced ones in the evening shows when I get home.

Been having a look around and have found this details (Possible TSV). When you put the number in the QVC website, comes up with the usual contact CS !!

Philosophy – 5 Piece Luxury Grace Collection
£55.25 + £5.45

118.3ml – Spray Fragrance
236.6ml – Hair Conditioner
236.6ml – Buffing Wash
236.6ml – Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
141.8g – Body Butter
Comes in a choice of Pure Grace or Amazing Grace

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/21/226721.001
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/21/226721.007

Does anyone know what the TSV price will be please ?

Apologies if already posted

Philosophy Coconut Frosting Trio £33.42
The delicious, exotic scent of coconut is captured in this pampering three-piece set from Philosophy. It includes Coconut Frosting 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath (473.1ml) and Coconut Frosting Scented Body Butter (141.8g) to cleanse and perfume your skin, plus Coconut Frosting Flavoured Lip Shine (14.2g) for soft and shiny lips.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226920

the other day on the website it was only £35

well yeah, but qvc will already have agreed the price long before the dollar went up!

On qvc usa there's a 5 piece amazing grace set for $106.00,looks the same as our tsv.Thats expensive! I think the philosophy tsvs are usually on the expensive side anyway,don't think I'll be buying tomorrow for that reason.Not really a grace fan either.
The us site has some gorgeous shower/bath gel sets too,pity we don't as I think these would sell really well.

Price now showing as £52.89 + £5.45 (it's gone down a grand total of £2.07 since earlier !!!!)

Wonder what the TSV price will be ??

My money is safe. I'm going to see what L'Occitane have got on next Sunday as it's their 9th Anniversary, hopefully they will have some good anniversary prices.

Price now showing as £52.89 + £5.45 (it's gone down a grand total of £2.07 since earlier !!!!)

Wonder what the TSV price will be ??

My money is safe. I'm going to see what L'Occitane have got on next Sunday as it's their 9th Anniversary, hopefully they will have some good anniversary prices.

Hope the price drops a bit more . I wanted 2 more pamper kits for Christmas one Philosophy and perhaps the Tova one whatever it is. Dont know any other brands to have of QVC thats coming up. I ordered the L'occitane TSV, so looking forward to opening that, as hubby brought me that for Christmas/

Hope the price drops a bit more . I wanted 2 more pamper kits for Christmas one Philosophy and perhaps the Tova one whatever it is. Dont know any other brands to have of QVC thats coming up. I ordered the L'occitane TSV, so looking forward to opening that, as hubby brought me that for Christmas/

Dazzler, you're love the L'Occitane TSV. I brought the Floral option and it's lovely. I hadn't used the hand & body wash before, but I've fallen in love with it.

Dazzler, you're love the L'Occitane TSV. I brought the Floral option and it's lovely. I hadn't used the hand & body wash before, but I've fallen in love with it.

ohhhh Great Tabatha, I ordered the Fruity /Floral one its been put away and I cant peep but cant wait! I love body washes with matching lotions.

I really want to get this TSV - in pure grace- and if the price stays at £52.89 that can be divided by 3 - easy payments would be very welcome - wonder what the chances are?????

Would be better at £46.00 . I prefer to pay in full rather then easypay, because in my Opinion, it aint that easy as you still have to find the money the following months and something else good might come up you want at the same time.

well yeah, but qvc will already have agreed the price long before the dollar went up!

They may have agreed the price before the dollar/pound change but QVC probably get charged in Dollars and then they convert the price at current rate when it is about to be go on sale.

Latest posts

Back