Philosophy TSV 1st November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think we will be getting a Philosphy Bath/Shower Gel TSV as Alison on the launch of the L'Occitane TSV just now has said "this will be our only bath and body TSV for Christmas"

I heard this too Sazza: this would be very disappointing! Can't stand anymore presentations of TSV loaded wth HIAJ, peel....etc
I am getting fed up of bliddy cheerful Lee, as he is so repetitve and boring, just like the items he brings.:HIT:
I only saw the Soda Fountain SG collection as a new item, but they are small sizes and the scents are not appealing imo (item 226611 )
I will buy from skinstore.com with the next promotional code I receive!

I was in John Lewis yesterday and they had some Christmas kits in - the Recipe box and Cookbook set. It seems that all the bottles are smaller this year - 2oz bottles - however the smells were gorgeous and different to what QVC stock.

I'm sure the Cookbook I received last year had bottles that were twice that size as well. Even MrM commented on this and he doesn't usually notice these things.

I heard this too Sazza: this would be very disappointing! Can't stand anymore presentations of TSV loaded wth HIAJ, peel....etc
I am getting fed up of bliddy cheerful Lee, as he is so repetitve and boring, just like the items he brings.:HIT:
I only saw the Soda Fountain SG collection as a new item, but they are small sizes and the scents are not appealing imo (item 226611 )

think Ali meant from L'occitaine

yes, i am pretty sure they have done this in the past - suggested something for the whole of the department when it is actually refering to a specific range....at least i hope this is the same on this occasion!!!

I am fed up with them too!!!
Very disappointing that they won't do a Philosophy Bath/Shower TSV, it would sell so well as so many on here say they'd one like that.

I didnt hear what she said but I was thinking by what I had read that it must mean Loccitane although I was beginning to think that Loccitane were going to take over the MB slot for christmas.
Its surely unlikey that Philosophy will have a big TSV in December when they have had one in October and November so who will replace the big MB Christmas TSV - hope they can get MB back because I am really missing it as not keen on a lot of the Loccitane stuff and just cant get on with Philosophy either so what else is there :33:

The way Ali put it I really think she meant Bath & Body as a whole, there would be no more Bath & Body TSV's from any brand before Christmas. Look back the TSV launch presentation on QActive or Website and you will hear it

As for Molton Brown, I don't see it coming back, Molton Brown made the decision to withdraw from QVC and I doubt they'd backtrack.

Maybe its one of AY's tricks to make us buy the Loccitane as we will think there is no more bath and body TSV's.
I know it wont be MB (sadly) the second weekend in December but surely they will have to have some kind of big beauty TSV suitable for christmas gifts.

I heard Ali say it and i took it as no bath and body TSV's before chrirstmas from any brand. :11:

I will be so dissapointed if philosophy dont have a good TSV, im so sick of their skincare - i dont even use it!!:11: I'll be happy with fragrance but anything other than skincare :1:

You would have thought in the current economic climate it would be even more important to give the customer what they want - but obviously QVC think they know best :53:

More than happy to spend my money elsewhere. :54:

maybe with MB going they will take a whole new direction? perhaps a big electrial item or a brand new launch...does anyone know what the us usually get for their big christmas tsv? maybe that would give an idea of the direction the uk will take?

The sizes are LESS than half the size (177.4ml) for the SAME price as you can get other 3 bottle kits from QVC like the Cocktail Party (473.1ml):

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221237
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226611

Why? Just because they are new to QVC. Well they can blow it out their ass if they think that i'm going to pay twice the price just because they've finally bothered to offer something new on air :mad:

I don't think we will be getting a Philosphy Bath/Shower Gel TSV as Alison on the launch of the L'Occitane TSV just now has said "this will be our only bath and body TSV for Christmas"

I heard that Sazz and interpreted it the same, that this was the only bath and body TSV on the run to Xmas. Well at least my money's safe as I won't be buying a Philosophy skincare TSV.

The sizes are LESS than half the size (177.4ml) for the SAME price as you can get other 3 bottle kits from QVC like the Cocktail Party (473.1ml):

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221237
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226611

Why? Just because they are new to QVC. Well they can blow it out their ass if they think that i'm going to pay twice the price just because they've finally bothered to offer something new on air :mad:

I heard that Sazz and interpreted it the same, that this was the only bath and body TSV on the run to Xmas. Well at least my money's safe as I won't be buying a Philosophy skincare TSV.

I agree, the small sizes of the shower gels is crazy, I just won't buy that size, the 473.1ml ones are much better value!!!

I won't buy a Philosophy Skincare TSV either so like you Fraggs my money is safe and I don't need to feel guilty about buying the L'Occitane one today!!!!! :54:

Been having a look around and have found this details (Possible TSV). When you put the number in the QVC website, comes up with the usual contact CS !!

Philosophy – 5 Piece Luxury Grace Collection
£55.25 + £5.45

118.3ml – Spray Fragrance
236.6ml – Hair Conditioner
236.6ml – Buffing Wash
236.6ml – Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
141.8g – Body Butter
Comes in a choice of Pure Grace or Amazing Grace

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/21/226721.001
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/21/226721.007

Been having a look around and have found this details (Possible TSV). When you put the number in the QVC website, comes up with the usual contact CS !!

Philosophy – 5 Piece Luxury Grace Collection
£55.25 + £5.45

118.3ml – Spray Fragrance
236.6ml – Hair Conditioner
236.6ml – Buffing Wash
236.6ml – Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
141.8g – Body Butter
Comes in a choice of Pure Grace or Amazing Grace

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/21/226721.001
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/21/226721.007

Thanks Tabatha!!

They did a Grace TSV last year for Christmas and it was very popular so this could well be this year's version!!! :)

My money's safe if that's the TSV.
I don't like pure or amazing grace much at all.
Do like inner grace and falling in love - but have some still left from last year and wouldn't repurchase.
Have just bought some MB intoxicating davana perfume which is a bit pricey - £45 for 50 mls - but it lasts really well, unlike the philosophy fragrances.

There is a lot of new MB this year in our local House of Fraser - all quite expensive and upmarket.
Will still miss the MB tsv though.

Latest posts

Back