Philosophy TSV 1st November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daylight ****** robbery if you ask me.

I'd sooner spend my dough ( the best part of 60 notes with p+p) on 2 Angel boxsets from Boots using my double points coupon :dance::ANYWORD::nana:

Now we're whistling Dixie:jump::jump::jump:

Lovely kit but it does seem expensive compared to last years christmas TSV which was £37.82. :think:

If they hadn't done such a large bottle of perfume in this years it would have been a better priced TSV, around £40 like last year.

Gosh.......I am very tempted by the TSV,but it is a lot of money.

I have recently started to use Philosophy,got some Amazing Grace stuff and I do like it's fresh smell.So if I go for it I would try the Pure Grace.

However the Baby Grace is also on 3 easypay so am tempted by that too......even though I don't have kids!!

So the choice is do I go for the TSV which has the body butter and conditioner or do I go for the BG which has the big sizes of shower and body lotion??

Decisions,decisions:6:

The price will put lots of people off I'm sure! Forty pounds is much more like it for a tsv.Even with the easy pays its still a lot of money.

Over on SCW's New Beauty Items thread there is a lovely set called Warm By the Fire (I think) 226926. Sounds Yummy!

I was tempted but decided against buying it. Then, this afternoon, I received a rather breathless phone call from my boyfriend asking me if I was running out of any Philosophy stock and, if I were to have bought the TSV, which one would I have chosen.

So, it's the Philosophy TSV for Christmas for me then!

Not buying as I bought the L'Occitane. I do have the Pure Grace shower bottle, I do like that, and as Alison was going on about what a marvellous shampoo it is, tried it this morning.

Honestly, I have silver hair, did not like the texture at all, it was really sticky, so finished off with PK.

Just amazed to find I have silky shining GLOWING silver hair! Honest!

If the TSV featured a 4oz Eau De Parfum I would have bought it. I don't see the point in paying for a spray fragrance that lasts 1 minute. I think in the UK we get taken for muggs.

QVC america have the 4oz item as regular stock. I also dont see why we can't have more shower gel choice and a choice of fragrance! Hate Philosophy on QVCUK

not bought it as much as i like the amazing grace, although is cheaper than buying them seperatly for a tsv its still to dear,i will resist

I was tempted but decided against buying it. Then, this afternoon, I received a rather breathless phone call from my boyfriend asking me if I was running out of any Philosophy stock and, if I were to have bought the TSV, which one would I have chosen.

So, it's the Philosophy TSV for Christmas for me then!

Subtle as a brick, eh?! :27:

I saw the blemish serum which I am nearly out of - bought it in the US - hadn't seen it here. £22 + 3.45 QVC - John Lewis £20 free p and p
Will be getting from JL!

Never heard of the blemish serum, Sued.
Would you recommend it?
I've been getting the odd spot lately.
Thanks.

Yes it really dries them out. It is strong and smells a bit/gets up your nose, but it is good.

Latest posts

Back