Philosophy TSV 1st November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Been having a look around and have found this details (Possible TSV). When you put the number in the QVC website, comes up with the usual contact CS !!

Philosophy – 5 Piece Luxury Grace Collection
£55.25 + £5.45

118.3ml – Spray Fragrance
236.6ml – Hair Conditioner
236.6ml – Buffing Wash
236.6ml – Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
141.8g – Body Butter
Comes in a choice of Pure Grace or Amazing Grace

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/21/226721.001
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/21/226721.007

thanks tabatha! i doubt i'll go for this either - not a big fan of either the graces or the price of this tsv!

I also HATE the graces they stink imo,i emailed qvc regarding philosophy doing a bath/shower tsv and they said it wasnt in there plans,so basically they dont give the customer what they want,i am sick of the graces all the time

Pure Grace for me too....

I wish wish wish there had been a Baby Grace though......

I also HATE the graces they stink imo,i emailed qvc regarding philosophy doing a bath/shower tsv and they said it wasnt in there plans,so basically they dont give the customer what they want,i am sick of the graces all the time

The trouble is QVC here are dictated by QVC US with certain brand TSVs, we get what they had in other words. So what happens is QVC US go with what the customers in America buy and want. Which seems to be with Philosophy is skin care and fragrance.

Hmmm, TSV is a bit samey, I've still got a graces stockpile so i'll be doing myself no favours by buying this (will keep an eye on ebay tho for a body butter). I want new philosophy products!!!

Hmmmm .. wonder how much it would be as a TSV? Am thinking £40 - £45 + P+P which is quite expensive as the spray fragrance doesn't last long (on the skin) and the shower gel doesn't leave any smell behind at all.

I do love Amazing Grace though ...

Have received an email about the Philosophy TSV this morning

"The winter months can be as tough on your wellbeing as they are on your skin, so join philosophy to wrap your mind, body and soul in the gift of grace. On Saturday, 1st November, warm your heart or the heart of someone you love with the 5-piece luxury grace collection, our Today's Special Value in the choice of amazing grace or pure grace.

This entire collection is designed to give you the ultimate head-to-toe pampering experience at an amazing value. You'll have the first opportunity to discover philosophy's brand new perfumed body buffing wash. This unique formula cleanses and smoothes the skin with gentle exfoliants, while enveloping your senses with the clean and beautiful scent of grace.

Hydrate, tone and soften your skin with the perfumed body butter. This multi-butter formulation, including shea, mango and cocoa butters, helps provide the perfect defence against the cold, winter weather. Finally, lift your spirits with a 118.3ml super size spray fragrance only found in this Today's Special Value.

By treating yourself or someone you love to the gift of either amazing grace or pure grace, you'll radiate the love and inspiration which is the heart of the season. So do join us on Saturday, 1st November at 12am, 1am, 4am, 7am, 8am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10pm to see the entire 5-piece luxury grace collection. I'm confident you won't be disappointed!

Sincerely,

Lee Bradley
On Air Guest

Oh how boring.

And why would you want a "buffing wash" AND a shower gel in the same fragrance?

Don't think I'll be tuning in either. Lee and his rather simpering descriptions of the fragrances are almost as grating as that Jill Goldsmith from Molton Brown!! I'm not a fan of either of those fragrances either. Baby Grace is a little more to my taste, but in any case the fragrances don't seem to have any lasting power whatsoever, so even though the EDT is a large bottle, it won't go that far really.

Philosophy sell so many unusual and varied bath and body fragranced products, but it's just same old same old again.

Moan over!!

The email should have started; 'We heard you would like a shower gel/ body scrub combination but we couldn't give a toss so we're delighted to be bringing you......'

why not some lovely bubble baths,I personally like anything fruity(!!)
the graces dont do much for me either
my money staying in my purse...for now

How true!!

Or "We heard you wanted to try some of our gorgeous 3 in 1 fragranced bodywashes, but that's reserved for our more "prestigious" customers. As we've got a load of that bliddy Grace stuff left over, you can like it or lump it."

Love Lee xx

Lee is supposed to be global development person and has said he wants ideas from the customers for new products. Does anyone have an email for him so those ideas - even about a TSV - could be passed on?

TSV will be 5 piece collection with 2 choices

I just received an e-mail from QVC to inform that the TSV for 01/11/08 will be a 5 piece collection in choice of Amazing Grace/Pure Grace. It will contain:
4oz spray fragrance (not eau de parfum :9)
Tube of body butter
shower gel containing buffing beads...dont know about sizes and what the other two products will be.

I just received an e-mail from QVC to inform that the TSV for 01/11/08 will be a 5 piece collection in choice of Amazing Grace/Pure Grace. It will contain:
4oz spray fragrance (not eau de parfum :9)
Tube of body butter
shower gel containing buffing beads...dont know about sizes and what the other two products will be.

Here's the pic from QMobile. I would say the bottles are 8oz ones by the looks of things. Fragrance looks to be a full size, unless they are 2oz bottles! Was still up at £55 when I looked earlier.

Attachments

• 226721.jpg
    226721.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 199
Oh how boring.

And why would you want a "buffing wash" AND a shower gel in the same fragrance?

Don't think I'll be tuning in either. Lee and his rather simpering descriptions of the fragrances are almost as grating as that Jill Goldsmith from Molton Brown!! I'm not a fan of either of those fragrances either. Baby Grace is a little more to my taste, but in any case the fragrances don't seem to have any lasting power whatsoever, so even though the EDT is a large bottle, it won't go that far really.

Philosophy sell so many unusual and varied bath and body fragranced products, but it's just same old same old again.

Moan over!!

Yes - you'd have thought they'd have catered for those who like Baby and Inner Grace - even if they supplied less of those sets.

tsv philosophy

Think will get 2 pure grace 1 for eldest daughter and 1 for my hubby to buy me for xmas, my friend had said she will get me the amazing grace for xmas ,i love baby grace ,but bought 3 lots from skincare in the usa who by way still have 20%of till today , my daughter wears the graces alll the time and love itin morning when she comes in the smell from her is gorgeous yet i put it on and dont really smell it ,but love it anyway ,pity no inner grace like last year,anybody know what the tsv price will be .

Latest posts

Back