Philosophy TSV 17/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not sure if I am going for this yet - I have shower gels, scrubs and body lotions coming out of my ears. lol!

Good grief! I didn't read it, not the least bit interested in her, just flicked through the pictures (never said I wasn't nosy) and noticed she got the Bodyblade in there wayhey. I've never known anyone that wants every second of their life documented, I really don't get it. As for the selfie about half way down with the patio furniture.........I'm saying nothing.

So you get both shower gels, regardless of which fragrance you choose? I'm sure that will be done to death as a 'gifting opportunity'. I do like Philosophy and both of these scents, but so bored now!

omg....just another grace tsv then.I know why they do it...but isn't it boring!!!!
As its already been said,they do some lovely christmas treats and sets - I used to regularly buy their scrubs and gingerbread ranges - but the brand never holds my interest.
maybe they will one day when they bring us something a bit different on a tsv!!!

omg....just another grace tsv then.I know why they do it...but isn't it boring!!!!
As its already been said,they do some lovely christmas treats and sets - I used to regularly buy their scrubs and gingerbread ranges - but the brand never holds my interest.
maybe they will one day when they bring us something a bit different on a tsv!!!

its like all ranges on Q they wont diversify if it sells & so there will always be something grace in a tsv but you never know that might change now

As always with Philosophy, it's beautifully presented, and good sizes... but oh how very dull and predictable! I suppose if you're a Graces fan, the fact that you have to wait 12 months to get your fix of goodies, it's no bad thing that it's always the same range, with different products. It would be lovely if just for once they would offer a non-Grace alternative to test the water, so-to-speak.

I bought the Amazing Grace version a couple of years ago, and although the initial spray of the perfume was nice, literally a minute later the smell was gone, evaporated so I sprayed it again and kept spraying and that vanished too. I thought it was just me because I suffer from Sinusitis and sometimes my sense of smell is rubbish, but it wasn't because of that, no one else could smell it either and most of the reviews said the same, so when QVC say the smell isn't overpowering what they actually mean is, don't worry because a minute later the smell has completed vanished.

I am the same with the perfume - i have very little sense of smell but my OH can't smell it either. And yet years ago when I used to buy it, people commented on how lovely it was. Such a shame. I do like the shower gel and the firming body emulsion is lovely too.

I love the Pure Grace and the Amazing Grace fragrances, as they give a very clean and a very gentle smell, very different to the other perfumes out there. I find that the Pure Grace is the only fragrance that are tolerated by people who are on chemotherapy . I am very tempted by the TSV, but I still have some of the previous TSVs . I do wish the Q will stop bringing TSVs of the same products so close to the last one :mysmilie_10:

The only philosophy fragrance I liked was Falling in Love, and they never seem to show that any more. Unusual smell, sort of cucumber-y but quite delicious and lasted well

I noticed that this is the EDP, not the usual EDT, cologne or body spray, so maybe the fragrance will last longer. The hot salt body scrub is a fab product, but I do prefer it in the non-Grace fragrances like gingerbread or margarita!

I only discovered Philosophy & Amazing Grace last Christmas when I bought the TSV last year for my OH's Grandparents and told myself I would get this years for me, but I've spent so much this month already and I don't actually need any of the products apart from the perfume.

I think I must be the only one who loves a good Grace tsv. Pure Grace is a staple for me so I usually buy the tsv every year and look forward to it really. Granted it's not very exciting to always have the same stuff and is pretty boring of them to always do it but I really like PG and am not that interested in the other products really.
I am quite excited to try the parfum though since the toilette really doesn't last long. I don't actually mind that so much because I'm very sensitive to strong perfumes and like soft ones that don't knock your head off all day, but it disappears so quickly. Such a gorgeous smell though, hence I've persisted with it. Anyway, I'm hoping the parfum will be longer lasting but still gentle on my nose.

Oh for goodness sake, it looks like they've cocked up the options again. When you try to choose Pure it highlights the pink box, and the white one for Amazing. I'm scared to order in case it's wrong. Should it be ok if I order via phone? Has anyone who ordered early got theirs yet?

Latest posts

Back