Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

not even started yet and he is definitely up for the afternoon slot more than the evening

free reign anything could and will happen

What is Elisa's surname? She called herself Foreman on Bid Plus recently and I have also heard her say Portelli, which is what Dirty Peter just called her.

its not CHLOE its not MCQUEEN

no peter it has a tommy and kate badge on the other side you are hiding

another thing with him is 'BUY TO SIZE' he's always saying it... no i think i will buy a size that wont ****** fit me... idiot

He just sold one of those crummy Klaus Kobec watches. To quote "they are regarded and worn by many A-List celebrities because they're a statement piece"

Would love to know who these "A-list celebrities" are

The Krankies and The Nolans are NEVER seen without theirs on. :nod:

I see PS' old Monday fashion "expert" Wendy is now on QVC.

She's the Artscapes guest. Poor cow can't escape from dodgy looking clothes no matter where she goes :sad:

I used to quite like watching Peter Simon, but I think it is time for him to be pensioned off.

I used to quite like watching Peter Simon, but I think it is time for him to be pensioned off.

I think so too, I had to turn him off. He is so false and exuberant about everything. I've never known a bloke stroke a bag like him, it's nauseating. I could understand it if it was a Chloe or McQueen :wonder: but it NEVER IS. He never finishes a sentence, never tells you anything remotely helpful.

"Just buy em"................Oh just s*d off

Last edited:

I did too, he used to come across as being genuine about certain items but now his tattle is pretty much the same for every item. I like to see him with Marina or Helen as they always look so uncomfortable around him its often quite funny lol. Sometimes as previously said he kind of snaps which isn't nice to watch. He comes across as much nicer when he's doing a presentation & there isn't the speed sell environment, once he gets the nod to go into over drive & flog as many as he can quickly he becomes flustered and totally out of depth imo.

I did too, he used to come across as being genuine about certain items but now his tattle is pretty much the same for every item. I like to see him with Marina or Helen as they always look so uncomfortable around him its often quite funny lol. Sometimes as previously said he kind of snaps which isn't nice to watch. He comes across as much nicer when he's doing a presentation & there isn't the speed sell environment, once he gets the nod to go into over drive & flog as many as he can quickly he becomes flustered and totally out of depth imo.

I agree with other people here. I think that's mostly an act to get viewers on side.

Considering how he's always playing to the elderly and vulnerable, and always going on and on about feeling his age and having to spend time in hospital.

Latest posts

Back