Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's what I find scary Momma, no self control.

Sinister.

that's exactly it Wirral, you found exactly the right word there; sinister...............it just shows (as you and I have discussed) that he has a dark sinister side
and oh boy does the gardening woman love herself, she wants all the limelight, the power struggle is quite entertaining!

that's exactly it Wirral, you found exactly the right word there; sinister...............it just shows (as you and I have discussed) that he has a dark sinister side
and oh boy does the gardening woman love herself, she wants all the limelight, the power struggle is quite entertaining!

I get the impression Angela isn't exactly a favourite with some of the presenters.

Much like Mike Mason if she was chocolate she'd eat herself.

Mike mason you are not LIKED get out of bidtv I'd rather have paul becque, back than this twat.And get rid of Peter Simon.
He has no followers on twitter to @petersimontv , i think that's his twitter account.What losers both mike and Peter are...

Peter is getting the watch details all wrong and it's glaringly obvious he is being told in his earpiece what to say instead.

And he didn't look happy again!

Peter is getting the watch details all wrong and it's glaringly obvious he is being told in his earpiece what to say instead.

And he didn't look happy again!

It's quite telling isn't it? He's clearly in a bad mood tonight and it shows, it's like the other evening when his mic went live a bit early and we saw the most evil scowl on his face and heard him swearing at someone in the studio.
Showing his true colours!

It's quite telling isn't it? He's clearly in a bad mood tonight and it shows, it's like the other evening when his mic went live a bit early and we saw the most evil scowl on his face and heard him swearing at someone in the studio.
Showing his true colours!

He's a right moody madam tonight deedee and no mistake!

Let's hope his 'dear friend' Angela will calm him down. I wonder if she has friends in high places?, I have never known a guest to say hello to people who have ordered as she was doing the other day, let alone read out the list of names and locations as she was doing last night.

Last edited:
the only time he ever looks happy these days is in his cosy "nations favourite" monday afternoon slot were elisa plays with him and massages his ego and the director/producer obviously don't have as much clout ( i suspect as the evening ones) and just think sod it let him do his own thing.

The fact that afternoon slot sells probably double any other on at that time makes the producer think ill take the rap as my figures will look great at the months end,

He's a right moody madam tonight deedee and no mistake!

Let's hope his 'good friend' Angela will calm him down. I wonder if she has friends in high places?, I have never known a guest to say hello to people who have ordered as she was doing the other day, let alone read out the list of names and locations as she was doing last night.

I know Wirral she's got a very high opinion of herself as a presenter; I noticed she was reading out the phone number and saying hello to buyers last night!
Her and Peter are having a 'word off' tonight, she likes the limelight and Peter will jump in and interrupt her with how many are on the phone etc. I notice he also grabs her arm when he wants his moment of glory! The moody madam has met his match with the gardening guru!

the only time he ever looks happy these days is in his cosy "nations favourite" monday afternoon slot were elisa plays with him and massages his ego and the director/producer obviously don't have as much clout ( i suspect as the evening ones) and just think sod it let him do his own thing.

The fact that afternoon slot sells probably double any other on at that time makes the producer think ill take the rap as my figures will look great at the months end,

Elisa also corrects quite a lot of his 'mistakes' too, You're right though, he rarely looks happy other than when he gets over excited by a handbag. Most of the time there seems to be a certain desperation in his eyes.

I wish he would stop the downright smuttiness though, when he was selling the watch he was rambling and said something about some guys he knows and said they're never happier than when they have a clock in their hands.

I know Wirral she's got a very high opinion of herself as a presenter; I noticed she was reading out the phone number and saying hello to buyers last night!
Her and Peter are having a 'word off' tonight, she likes the limelight and Peter will jump in and interrupt her with how many are on the phone etc. I notice he also grabs her arm when he wants his moment of glory! The moody madam has met his match with the gardening guru!

There's something not right with Angela, she is given way more prominence than any other guests. And apparently she has stayed over all night working in the building on one or two occasions, why would she do that? She just contradicted some of his advice about the number of plants in a basket, didn't look happy!

She just said it's her nursery that supplies the plants, maybe that explains the top billing.

Last edited:
for all the act i dont for one minute believe he is as stupid as he makes out

he probably realises that deep down he has not gone long left at this game and he intends to make as much coin out of it as he can

when the asa first started warning him he towed the line for maybe two weeks and realised his sales figures dropped maybe 20-25%.

He has thought to himself whats the worst that can happen and has thought ill revert back to my old ways earn more in sales and take whatever minor wraps he gets

i think she owns the nursery bid use (martin and peter have referred to her as the boss a few times)

personally i think she is fine certainly knows her stuff and is a good saleswoman

andy, sally or even james dont have a problem working with her peter does because he cant talk out of his bottom for 10 minutes

Latest posts

Back