Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just thinking but what would Peter Simon's legacy be when he comes to retire? :drunk:

Also, on his death bed would someone try selling Worry Angels at the alter (with gavel)?

Will his figurine double in value like Tanzanite?

Will Peter himself be encrusted in Tanzanite and shipped to London Museum for all to see 'FOREVER!'

Last edited:
Dirty Peter's legacy might be he had a talent for getting covered in gunge in a long, long defunct children's television programme, he was the best ever Ronald McDonald and was adept at getting the life story of his heroes and heroins (Kinkade, Liz Taylor) mostly wrong.

Peter Simpson, he'll never be forgotten.

Indeed! I was reading about that a couple of nights ago!

I only saw bit's of their show which was quite enough, what I watched was car crash TV.

I suspect their show will go the same way as the Cruise Ship shows. It will sail off into the shopping telly sunset.

It was, to be frank, appalling.

Last edited:
Dirty Peter's legacy might be he had a talent for getting covered in gunge in a long, long defunct children's television programme, he was the best ever Ronald McDonald and was adept at getting the life story of his heroes and heroins (Kinkade, Liz Taylor) mostly wrong.

Peter Simpson, he'll never be forgotten.

:mysmilie_510:

Good grief is anyone listening to Dirty Peter's pitch for his DOTD?

He's just said Vicenza is a little town in South West Italy.

It's a City in the North East Peter, nearly right.

Last edited:
Peter's good friend Fred Dibnah died in 2004, not 2006. You'd think he get that ight?!

Peter's good friend Fred Dibnah died in 2004, not 2006. You'd think he get that ight?!

He never even gets Kinkades date of death right.

It's odd he said he met him many times when he and Fred worked for Granada as i'm sure Fred's programmes were all BBC.

Who knows.

Last edited:
Good grief is anyone listening to Dirty Peter's pitch for his DOTD?

He's just said Vicenza is a little town in South West Italy.

It's a City in the North East Peter, nearly right.

I saw it, wasn't it truly awful!
That tacky necklace is apparently a carnation of beauty! The whole presentation was terrible
In fact he hardly seems able to get a proper word out tonight...........horrible
Did you catch the bit when Mike Mason handed over to Peter for a preview? They put his mic live a bit early and he was swearing at someone in the studio and had the most evil scowl on his face. It confirms my opinion that he's a nasty piece of work.

I saw it, wasn't it truly awful!
That tacky necklace is apparently a carnation of beauty! The whole presentation was terrible
In fact he hardly seems able to get a proper word out tonight...........horrible
Did you catch the bit when Mike Mason handed over to Peter for a preview? They put his mic live a bit early and he was swearing at someone in the studio and had the most evil scowl on his face. It confirms my opinion that he's a nasty piece of work.

Oh I kind of heard it deedee, it sounded like he said Jenny. I couldn't make out the swear word but I certainly saw the scowl.

He just said hello to Marie in Bolton 'in the heart of the Wirral'. News to me.

Kiri couldn't have turned her face more to the side when he kissed her.

Last edited:
Selling a garden fairy late last night, he kept referring to Sir Arthur Canon Doyle...

Selling a garden fairy late last night, he kept referring to Sir Arthur Canon Doyle...

I think he does it deliberately.

He was calling Mondi 'Monday' the other day, despite there being a big piece of card with the logo on it right next to him.

I remember there was also Yoonanans, then it was Yooniners. Maybe he reckons it makes us all think of him in a fonder, more sentimental kind of way, 'Ah, what's Peter like eh?'

I genuinely dread to think

The other week he said Damien Hurst had designed a range of polka dot duvet covers. Must have given up on the sheep embalming

He just sold one of those crummy Klaus Kobec watches. To quote "they are regarded and worn by many A-List celebrities because they're a statement piece"

Would love to know who these "A-list celebrities" are

Latest posts

Back