Peony Flowers TSV 13/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the last one was very disapointing a friend of mine ordered it her first buy from qvc. she was in tears literally. it does not look anything like the presentation and only two stems of roses. when i looked at the video qvc deliberately did not show the roses being put in. very misleading

the last one was very disapointing a friend of mine ordered it her first buy from qvc. she was in tears literally. it does not look anything like the presentation and only two stems of roses. when i looked at the video qvc deliberately did not show the roses being put in. very misleading

Yes yet again the reviews are dire.

I bought the two little jar vase ones with flower sprays in the separate boxes.

Disgusted they were collected by Peony.

:mysmilie_498:

so touch and go i suppose thats the handmade aspect of peony. i like the arrangements set in the still water i am usually happy with those. the bouquets vary a lot

Yes yet again the reviews are dire.

I bought the two little jar vase ones with flower sprays in the separate boxes.

Disgusted they were collected by Peony.

:mysmilie_498:

do peony collect them i thought the poor customer had to return them

It was costing about £18 so I contacted Peony and said I wasn't prepared to pay since they had sent out faulty items.
They told me they had informed Q plenty of times faulty items could be collected.

I just sent my faulty Peony buy back to Q out of sheer bliddy-mindedness. Still got my refund, and I wanted them to see that a vase where the still water hasn't set caused a right mess with faux-petals covered in the clear-but-yellowing gunk!

I think the quality is definitely reduced for mass QVC orders. I've noticed a difference in quality between bouquets I've ordered direct from Peony, and those from QVC.

I cant honestly see a few workers at Peony HQ being able to fulfil thousands of order from QVC and get them despatched in 5 -7 days; unless they get made up in China months beforehand, then shipped over by the container load.

I saw some complaints I think they were about the length of time waiting for the TSV to arrive.
I personally unless ordered for a gift, I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer and getting a perfectly produced item.
Just wonder when sales are valued more than quality.
Surely a brand from both sides can't continue to send out inferior TSV'S.

john lewis do some peony arrangements but the quality is a lot better than the tsv's imo. all the larger ones set in the vases look good

I saw some complaints I think they were about the length of time waiting for the TSV to arrive.
I personally unless ordered for a gift, I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer and getting a perfectly produced item.
Just wonder when sales are valued more than quality.
Surely a brand from both sides can't continue to send out inferior TSV'S.

the last tsv was done to a small budget. not enough stems always makes an arrangement look cheap.

the last tsv was done to a small budget. not enough stems always makes an arrangement look cheap.

Other than the two pack with scents TSV that is the only arrangements I have ordered.

Otherwise I've ordered the spring bouquets two years running added my own greenery and both in one vase.

Despite Julie announcing its full with .........

None of the items shown have enough in for me.

I also think the quality of Peony has gone downhill. I bought a couple of arrangements during the early days they appeared and was very impressed as were visitors so I decided to watch a couple of the recent shows as I was looking for a house-warming present. Went for 706890 Set of 3 Peonies & Foliage in Peony Crested Vases but what a let down! Firstly, the delivery wait was appalling (although it was FREE P&P costs with this item) but when I opened the box I couldn't believe the poor quality of the foliage, it was "stand out" plastic that's for sure. I wouldn't have wanted them myself let alone give them as a gift! There were loose bits in the box too which proved the pieces had not been assembled well. Needless to say they went back but, even though it was obvious the item was faulty, I had to pay the return costs myself and then let QVC know the charges. I was told the returns procedure had recently been changed for Peony products and now customers have to send unwanted items direct to The Floral Company but NO prepaid label would be issued.....totally unacceptable for faulty goods! I know, I should have insisted the parcel would be collected but I was having a bad day and not in the mood for confrontation.

I also think the quality of Peony has gone downhill. I bought a couple of arrangements during the early days they appeared and was very impressed as were visitors so I decided to watch a couple of the recent shows as I was looking for a house-warming present. Went for 706890 Set of 3 Peonies & Foliage in Peony Crested Vases but what a let down! Firstly, the delivery wait was appalling (although it was FREE P&P costs with this item) but when I opened the box I couldn't believe the poor quality of the foliage, it was "stand out" plastic that's for sure. I wouldn't have wanted them myself let alone give them as a gift! There were loose bits in the box too which proved the pieces had not been assembled well. Needless to say they went back but, even though it was obvious the item was faulty, I had to pay the return costs myself and then let QVC know the charges. I was told the returns procedure had recently been changed for Peony products and now customers have to send unwanted items direct to The Floral Company but NO prepaid label would be issued.....totally unacceptable for faulty goods! I know, I should have insisted the parcel would be collected but I was having a bad day and not in the mood for confrontation.

If I had a faulty Peony again I would just email or ring Peony direct to arrange for them to collect.
Enclosing in the box a letter of complaint addressed to Julie.

If the TSV's are poorer quality to get them into a cheaper price point then isn't this short sightedness? I would have thought the TSV would be to tempt people into the brand If they have a bad experience them wham future purchases go out of the door.I ordered a Peony TSV some time ago & was pleased with it, but maybe I was lucky.

If the TSV's are poorer quality to get them into a cheaper price point then isn't this short sightedness? I would have thought the TSV would be to tempt people into the brand If they have a bad experience them wham future purchases go out of the door.I ordered a Peony TSV some time ago & was pleased with it, but maybe I was lucky.

Does seem the wrong way to go and as you say so short sighted.
As been said on this thread maybe outsourcing of the TSV's.
Just wondering if this dum down in quality is the way its going to get prices down, but make the most money for both parties.
Though this could be how it's going and maybe brands are forced on inferior especially made for QVC as margins are pushed.

Latest posts

Back