Peony Flowers TSV 13/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sometimes the larger the 'fake' blooms the less 'real' they look (and more dust they collect !). They can look good in really huge rooms, but this tsv could overwhelm my smaller rooms, despite living in a detached house. Charlie Brooks maintains he has EIGHT Peony arrangements around his home (clearly freebies), so Michelle must have a lot of dusting to do !!!!!

THIRTY POUNDS FOR A CUSHION !!!!

I loved the design as I have Laura Ashley curtains in pale green with a white hydrangea print, so thought the green print cushion would be a lovely accessory, but not at that price . Buying 4 would be £120, gulp !!!!!

THIRTY POUNDS FOR A CUSHION !!!!

I loved the design as I have Laura Ashley curtains in pale green with a white hydrangea print, so thought the green print cushion would be a lovely accessory, but not at that price . Buying 4 would be £120, gulp !!!!!

But think of what you'd save in postage Brissles! Ha ha

I wonder though when the tsv is smaller I expect the amount ordered by Q is much higher. I rather suspect this time the quantity ordered-in for the tsv was much lower.

I wonder though when the tsv is smaller I expect the amount ordered by Q is much higher. I rather suspect this time the quantity ordered-in for the tsv was much lower.

Yes I think they missed a trick here as they could have sold a helluva lot more

They could have sold one to me. I looked at it this morning, and loved the green and white option, and the vase. But I was just on my way out, and thought if I didn't see anything nicer in town I would come home and buy it. By then, of course, it had sold out.

I can't believe how ****** quickly that sold out. QVC must have under bought - it was lovely but no way was it that popular.

far too basic 7 hydrangeas in a vase with no still water i like 707 712 if it were white but its classic

I prefer them without the still water myself, so I can use the vase for real flowers when I have them. The TSV vase today was lovely. I'm kicking myself for not buying it now, cos it was in stock when I looked the first time.

I was wondering about that too? The vase looked lovely.
I bought a rose and eucalyptus arrangement in hurricane jar, as I missed out on the TSV, and I'm pleased with it, - although I think it could have done with another stem of either the roses or the other flower that's in with them. For artificial flowers, they are very pretty, and look convincing from a couple of feet away.

I would have purchased if had just been the flowers, I really didn't like the shape of the vase.
The bulging middle wider than the flower heads and tapered deep base didn't in my eyes look right.
The pictures made the glass look green tinged, which in real life would have put me off.
But I really do hope buyers who purchased are happy because of late apart from the bouquets with the TSV's, there's seemed a lot of un happy customers, me included with the two boxed set.

Latest posts

Back