Peony Flowers TSV 13/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooo hydrangeas are my favourite, and I like the vase too, very tempting!

Snap me too.

Have had the last two spring bouquets and have the home reflections pink in the mercury vase.
But tempted with this too.
Just only hope there's enough stems and not the usual Julie Oh there's loads of stems - but there's only really a couple.

I cant honestly see a few workers at Peony HQ being able to fulfil thousands of order from QVC and get them despatched in 5 -7 days; unless they get made up in China months beforehand, then shipped over by the container load.

Yup. I'd fallen for the Made in England on the Rutley Estate spin but was looking at Peony's range at John Lewis and it clearly states "This item features stems from China whilst glass and ceramics are sourced from Europe." I don't think we'd ever see QVC being that open and honest. If Peony's fake flowers are from China no wonder the quality varies so much.

Yup. I'd fallen for the Made in England on the Rutley Estate spin but was looking at Peony's range at John Lewis and it clearly states "This item features stems from China whilst glass and ceramics are sourced from Europe." I don't think we'd ever see QVC being that open and honest. If Peony's fake flowers are from China no wonder the quality varies so much.

she does state (julie) that the flarrs are assembled in uk. which could mean chinese made and put in the vases here.

I like Hydrangeas & have a white plant in the garden--have just picked some & am trying to dry them.Anyone had success with this?

I also think the quality of Peony has gone downhill. I bought a couple of arrangements during the early days they appeared and was very impressed as were visitors so I decided to watch a couple of the recent shows as I was looking for a house-warming present. Went for 706890 Set of 3 Peonies & Foliage in Peony Crested Vases but what a let down! Firstly, the delivery wait was appalling (although it was FREE P&P costs with this item) but when I opened the box I couldn't believe the poor quality of the foliage, it was "stand out" plastic that's for sure. I wouldn't have wanted them myself let alone give them as a gift! There were loose bits in the box too which proved the pieces had not been assembled well. Needless to say they went back but, even though it was obvious the item was faulty, I had to pay the return costs myself and then let QVC know the charges. I was told the returns procedure had recently been changed for Peony products and now customers have to send unwanted items direct to The Floral Company but NO prepaid label would be issued.....totally unacceptable for faulty goods! I know, I should have insisted the parcel would be collected but I was having a bad day and not in the mood for confrontation.

I had this, but also had some fab advice here to contact Peony directly.

They were great - offered to pick it up or replace it. Replied within a few hours, too. I'd definitely rather deal with them than Q now.

I had this, but also had some fab advice here to contact Peony directly.

They were great - offered to pick it up or replace it. Replied within a few hours, too. I'd definitely rather deal with them than Q now.

I've done that too

:mysmilie_19:

But prices can sometimes change even when on air :mysmilie_15:

The only sure thing on the day it will be called a 'Today's Special Value Price.'

Afterwards on air it could be called anything though.

:mysmilie_11:

This is how big it is, must say I am sorely tempted...

Peony TSV 130717.jpg

mmmm not on facebook but managed a look.
Can't see clearly from the pictures but the vase looks jam jar chunky and greenish???

homesense /tk max sell peony flowers loose they always have hydrangeas for around £4 a stem and they are good faux flowers some better than peony but they also sell peony

Peony Hydrangeas in Large Lustre Vase
Item Number: 706910
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.98
P&P £0.00

easy pay will kick in at 12am

A beautiful faux flower arrangement from Peony including six of their new hydrangea stems and two white seed heads, unset in a contemporary vase boasting a stylish, lustre finish. With the flower's iconic round blooms and fresh summer colours, you can add an elegant touch to any room around your home with this flawless garden favourite.

*Please note: if you were to a buy a similar colour directly from Peony you’d pay £150 including P&P. So to get it for a Today's Special Value price of £54.98, with P&P included, is an outstanding saving of over £85.

Beautiful flowers and vase - the arrangement looks incredibly lifelike, with Peony's exciting new hydrangeas and seed head stems in an array of sizes and available in on-trend Patel Blue and Mauve or the classic combination of Green and White. Plus, the modern vase is a stylish addition for your decor, crafted from recycled glass and finished with a lustre, pearlescent effect.

Safely stored - thanks to Peony's new dust bag included, you can keep your arrangement in pristine condition should you choose to remove the unset stems from the vase. Experiment by using the glass piece to house fresh flowers, a different faux arrangement, or as an ornament alone.

Impressive quality - Peony arrangements are the only faux flowers in the world recognised by the Royal Horticultural Society for their excellence.

Faux flowers (h x w): 50cm x 42cm (19.7" x 16.5")
Vase (h x w): 30cm x 25cm (11.8" x 9.8")

Colour options:

Green and White
Pastel Blue and Mauve

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery. UK mainland and Northern Ireland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706910

Latest posts

Back